Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Anyone Go Out Last Nite?

moi! i was @ b'lo for a lil while before headin over to centro . . . b'lo was alright, just went to visit my friends that work there, was there before the party even really started . . .

then centro . .. all i have to say is that mara soundsystem is by FAR one of my favorites that we've had there . . . what incredible energy and talent coming from those two . . . i was absolutely amazed, i see know why they got such rave reviews in august when i wasnt there . . . wow. some people made it out, and those who did had a great time ~ we stayed open till like 5:15 till the security said shut off the music . . . @ 5 the crowd had asked for an encore and they got it ;)

i heard most places weren't that busy, i assume that a lot of people didnt make it out cause they were scared of this TERRIBLE BLIZZARD we have today :rolleyes:

~ brandie

yea i did, had a pretty good night....

started the evening off by going to some restaurant in little italy with friends from school....

then drove back to my friends pad to pre-game, and they convinced me to come to Lobby with them. thought i'd check it out since its a new place and all....it was alright....$10 to get in isnt so much but the music was very iffyy at times, not my style.

it's just like any other lounge, really...sorta like Suite 16 only with less good-looking people lol...so i'll stick to suite from now on...

then headed back down to Negril for my friend's bday and actually had a lot of fun there....good music, fun crowd, cheap drinks...its alll good

wound the night down at Josie Woods...some local tavern or something...it was pretty dead by that point but i just went there to relax with some friends and it was fine for that...

Originally posted by brandie

then centro . .. all i have to say is that mara soundsystem is by FAR one of my favorites that we've had there . . . what incredible energy and talent coming from those two . . . i was absolutely amazed, i see know why they got such rave reviews in august when i wasnt there . . . wow. some people made it out, and those who did had a great time ~ we stayed open till like 5:15 till the security said shut off the music . . . @ 5 the crowd had asked for an encore and they got it ;)

Mara was incredible. :clap:

:party:

i went to eugenes first which i havent been to in a while and it definately was not as good as it used to be. it was actually pretty beat.....then we went over to b'lo it was packed but it was nice to just sit down at a table and relax.......i had never been there before either it was good!