Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how drunk~~~~~~~~

Reeni

do you have to be to

a)step on someone shoes

b)bump or push into someone

c)burn someone with a cigarette

the reason why i ask this because when going out lately ppl have

been stepping into me or bumping into me ALOT!without saying sorry my bad or what have you

i.e went out last night and one guy step on my foot sooo hard and didnt say anything til i bought it to his attention i mean dont you feel when your stepping on someones foot doesnt the floor feel different than a freaking shoe then this one broad kept bumping into me over and over again its one thing when you've had drinks you might stumble lord knows ive done it but i always say sorry i almost knocked this girl out :mad: she kept doing it over and over again

augh that felt great i had to vent ....................all better now:D

Originally posted by Reeni

do you have to be to

a)step on someone shoes

the reason why i ask this because when going out lately ppl have

been stepping into me or bumping into me ALOT!without saying sorry my bad or what have you

i.e went out last night and one guy step on my foot sooo hard and didnt say anything til i bought it to his attention i mean dont you feel when your stepping on someones foot doesnt the floor feel different than a freaking shoe then this one broad kept bumping into me over and over again its one thing when you've had drinks you might stumble lord knows ive done it but i always say sorry i almost knocked this girl out :mad: she kept doing it over and over again

augh that felt great i had to vent ....................all better now:D

I think when people do this repeatidly, especially girls, it has less to do with being drunk and more to do with being jealous....especially the cigarette one....you must have been lookin good :tongue: ....Haters~~~~ :blown:

:laugh: :laugh: I was at a local bar last weekend...Some douchebag kept burning my pants with her cig every time she walked by....Now I know when I'm bombed to the point where I'm swaying when I walk lol I ALWAYS make it a point to be extra careful with a cig or bumping into people

The best is when people push into you & then turn around & give YOU a nasty look!! Like you are the one who can't compose themselves That's when someone's gettin' roughed up!!! lol

Originally posted by browneyedqt

I think when people do this repeatidly, especially girls, it has less to do with being drunk and more to do with being jealous....especially the cigarette one....you must have been lookin good :tongue: ....Haters~~~~ :blown:

i just couldnt deal anymore i could have killed that girl idk what here prob was

and i looked good ofcourse:tongue:

but in all serious idk what her malfunction was

after last night i decided im never wearing exspensive shoes there damn near destoyed:mad:

Ya, I never do to clubs/bars either because either they get stepped all over or people (sometimes including myself) spill shit on them...BTW did you see the new lil kim video, with her with the long straight hair??? She looks amazing....:tongue:

:mad: i havent seen it yet

The song is with Mr Cheeks, I saw it once but she looks off the hook...she's got that long straight foxy brown type of hair....Wait I found the link you can watch it on mtv.com....here http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/videoplayer/index.jhtml?vid=20441&s0=onair&s1=hip_hop_week&s2=2003&s3=first_listens&s4=lil_kim&adPth=/adsetup/onair/&adPN=index

Originally posted by Codica3

I guess I'm evil cause if someone pisses me off in and club and steps on me or pushes me, I burn them with my cigarette.

lol but thats after the do something to you

if i stumble into someone i say sorry or burn somebody i say sorry

and the link for the lil kim video took to long to go through:mad: i'll try it later thanks by the way:D

do you have to be to

a)step on someone shoes

When I am really drunk, I have a tendency to accidentally step on people's shoes and bang into people, but I never burn people b/c I dont smoke:D

However, I HATE getting burned...I always seem to get burned by someone's cigarette...people, watch where you are waving those things:mad:

i think she looks good with black hair ONLY!maybe only a couple of times she looked good with blonde

I like the Crush On You video with Cease where she has all those different colored wigs on too :tongue: But she does look the best with dark hair :D

yeah she looked good in the wigs but the fit the video with all the different colors in the background but for day to day dark hair is better

ive tried colors red/dirty blonde but darker has always been better for me:D

Originally posted by browneyedqt

I like the Crush On You video with Cease where she has all those different colored wigs on too :tongue: But she does look the best with dark hair :D

I always loved that video...I thought it was so cool how her hair would change with her outfits and the background