Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marc Carrucci - Fired Again

marc carrucci got fucking fired....for not making the club money! nice to try and cover up. maybe when people say they can bring people in and make money....they actually do. consider that when calling yourself a promoter. marc carrucci is not a promoter, and furthermore, no club should even consider his worthless promises to "pack a club". the only good thing that ever happened to carrucci, was having dj billy featherstone in the same line of print as his name. quality dj, shitty prom. not even worth the whole promoter title. end of discussion. carguy19, dont damage your credibility by backing him, its not worth it...if you value your rep as a promoter.

Originally posted by bearall

marc carrucci got fucking fired....for not making the club money! nice to try and cover up. maybe when people say they can bring people in and make money....they actually do. consider that when calling yourself a promoter. marc carrucci is not a promoter, and furthermore, no club should even consider his worthless promises to "pack a club". the only good thing that ever happened to carrucci, was having dj billy featherstone in the same line of print as his name. quality dj, shitty prom. not even worth the whole promoter title. end of discussion. carguy19, dont damage your credibility by backing him, its not worth it...if you value your rep as a promoter.

listen u fucking scumbag mark did leave taste and before u put anyones information on a public message board do your research first

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

who really cares about all this promoter crap.. ''he said she said'' get over it.....it is for losers anyway, get a real job

Honestly, if you could go out with your friends, hang out, probably drink for free, and get paid for it just to talk about the place you worked for would you do it???

It's a no brainer

carguy,, did you bang your vegas girl this weekend, you should have taking the weekend off from promoting to stay in and hammer her 24 hrs

Saw her friday night..... dint really sleep till 2pm sat afternoon :tongue:

where did you come from......

oh shit,, you must be one of my children...... shit i should have worn protection...

I have decided that its time to become what I truly am

a box eating champ!!!