Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dam ever dream of fucking your girls younger sister

mikeynine999

Originally posted by uniqueonenyc

Not your dream? come onnnnn mikey9 hahaha :stupid:

By the way, do you NOT realize who I am? Or do you, and now all of a sudden this wasn't YOUR dream lol. How's things going?

if i knew who u were i would say hello i have no clue who this is i only know a few clubplanet people and i sure dont reconize this name unless someone changed there name and i didnt know about it well anyways who are you im curious i thought you were someone else at first but they told me it wasnt them

Originally posted by uniqueonenyc

Haven't given it any thought to be mad :aright:

hows things? still at the school?

things are great no more csi i go to school in the city for culinary arts and resturant management i wann open my own place so i moved on how are things with you dont see u online anymore i looked for u acouple times in the mall dont know if u work there anymore i seen u once at legacy from across the room but when i went over there i didnt see u anymore

Well one of the most regretfull mistakes of my mistake filled life was fucking my ex g/f's (and first true love's) younger sister the day after we broke up.

She did cheat on me, but I know I just did it to get back at her, and in the process fucked over the sister too. (since she told her the next fight they had, like a dipshit)

you saw me at Legacy haha thats funnnny. how long ago was this? I seem to always end up there on a saturday night after going to other places that end up SUCKING... yes im still in the mall... 2 stores now. gotta make that $.. and still in school.

I will look for u online, i never see u either