Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last nights review!!!!!!!

Started the night off at Joeys for Sergios Birthday and just want to say "wow" what a show of support from cp for Sergio. Just about the whole Jersey board showed up. I got there early and stayed til about 12 and was pretty wasted by the time I left. I always loved Joeys and had a great time there last night. The music was great from beginning to end. Didnt get to hear Santana too much, but hey................over all a great start to an even better night.

Thanx Serge for the cp open bar!!!! Happy Birthday

On to Metro.......................the fucking line outside was unbelievable, but moved very fast. Had a little misfortune before getting in, but thanx to Petey this was taken care of. Got inside and the place was packed, everyone and their mother was there(I swear). Richie was fucking amazing last night(I think this is the first time I said this) I am no music expert, so dont get me wrong, but I loved his selection of music last night and finally got to understand the Hype(no, not you Jim)..................Overall I had an incredible time, got pretty fucked up and for the first time in history my body gave out. Maybe its the hours Im putting in at work cause I know dam well it cant be old age(no comments please).................

Thanx to everyone at Metro especially George and Petey for a wonderful time.

And most importantly thanx to Angelbabie for it being her Birthday, cause if it wasnt for her I was staying home;)

Im gonna keep bumpin my thread til everyone wakes up. I am obviously not working too hard...............My 12o'clock is running late................so I am doing drop offs.................

Heres my day(in slow motion)

1. Pull client file & info

2. Check CP

3. Post if necessary

4. Open client file in computer

5. Check and post on CP

6. Do return(if its a standard return I can get thru it without posting) If it requires multiple data entry I may need to take a break and :

Post on CP

Ok now its 12:10 and my appts still not here and yes it took me 10mins to type this............

Am I just amuzing myself here or what?

Originally posted by stiffler

Ok.............duh...............how the fuck could I forget to mention Reina being there and giving an outstanding performance. I was right up front too.................I wasn'tallthere......................lol

me too:tongue:

hey anthony.... i liked your little flower better!

First of all....what's up with that pic notallthere? damm!!

GREAT TIME at Joey's. Thanks for the O-BAR Serg... and since today is really your birthday......Happy birthday!!!

Metro off the hook.....Richie...awesome music!!

Will try my best to make it to Deko tonight but may end up in AC.

One of the best nights in a long long time.....great to see everyone and their mother out last night.

Music at Metro was great....too bad I had to go "worship the porcelain goddess" a little too early, and never made it back down. SUCKS!!! Was not happy about it when I woke up at 8....and proceeded to think that MAYBE....just MAYBE....the lounge might still be going.

The peeps and the music are ultimately what make it a good time. Last night just helped to prove it even more. Great seeing everyone....those that I don't know but saw anyway....great seeing u too!! Much to love to my crew.

Look forward to the next similar night.

Sticky....que fa? Call me...need to ask you something...related to your line of work.

Stardo...I liked your new man...seems like a good guy....he better stay that way :) .... treat you like gold!!!

Happy Birthday again angelbabie again!!

Originally posted by missdivinity

stiffler ..nice to meet you..and o yeah..thanks for bleeding on me:vomit2: :vomit3:

Umm, sweetheart, that was not my blood..................I dont let things "touch" if you know what I mean, its unsanitary. And Im the one who noticed it and was just as grossed out by it. There was no blood anywhere on me....................sorry

but it was nice meeting you too;)

Umm, sweetheart, that was not my blood..................I dont let things "touch" if you know what I mean, its unsanitary. And Im the one who noticed it and was just as grossed out by it. There was no blood anywhere on me....................sorry

dont be a dick

ok sorry..thought it was u..

..i was just soooo disgusted...just thinkin about it makes my stomach get weak