Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~~~Good News~~~~~

No longer do I feel like jumping off the roof of my house to put myself to sleep and not have to work.....................2nd wind kicked in and I am at this moment debating on Cherri tonight. Thats right!! I am fucking insane and I dont gev fek!!!!

not that anyone cares

Originally posted by stiffler

No longer do I feel like jumping off the roof of my house to put myself to sleep and not have to work.....................2nd wind kicked in and I am at this moment debating on Cherri tonight. Thats right!! I am fucking insane and I dont gev fek!!!!

not that anyone cares

It'd be nice if you came to see me at taste 1st ;)

not that anyone cares

YOU ARE COMING TONITE...no questions asked :tongue:

not that anyone cares

I have the flu and I am probably still going, you better get your ASS over there :mad: :mad:

Oh dam, I didnt see what the ladies posted before I submitted my reply...................oops...........sorry ladies, I feel good now, but will probably drop within the next 3hrs.

So take a nap and then stop in, a couple of drinks and you'll never even remember how tired you are....:tongue:

• 3 weeks later...