Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gustavino's - Sullivan Room - Vinyl

D002.jpg

After midnight, we met up with some friends for drinks at Gustavino's. It was our first time there, but friends had a table upstairs. The place is beautiful, the hiphop could be a little louder but the crowd is hot and so was this latina, oh my god! If I could only remember what her name was. First place I've been to in a while that had at least as many women as men, and some of the girls were rediculous! It was a good time.

After a few drinks, we left to catch up with some friends at Sullivan Room. After slamming down countless drinks, it gets a little blurry from here. Small place, tight space but the music was good. They also had 2 guys on drums and bongos, the crowd loved it and they sounded good. I ran into some other friends that I would never have expected to see there, more shots. I also ran into DQB, next time shots are on me. You're sweet, I was seeing double and so was Brian. You wouldnt beleive the parking lot episode with Bob Marley!

After closing Sullivan, we staggered out to Vinyl for a dose of DT. It was my first time to Vinyl, music was sick, layout and vibe reminded me a lil of Twilo. After dancing around Vinyl into sobriety, off we went home.

Havent pulled an all nighter in a while. Good time and Vinyl could be a good time with the right crew. I wish I remembered

Hey yea i was there last night. i got there around 2ish because angelicious and i got stuck working longer than expected. we got right upstairs and hung out around groups of people all night. i missed the shorty song though:( what time did u stay till?

Originally posted by kelly0616

Hey yea i was there last night. i got there around 2ish because angelicious and i got stuck working longer than expected. we got right upstairs and hung out around groups of people all night. i missed the shorty song though:( what time did u stay till?

Kelly I think we left around 3. Right after the white boys with the "throwback" jerseys settled into the couch behind us, we were out!

I would like everyone to know that the picture of the two girls with the guy in the middle has been altered and was not taken at Gustavino's on Friday. The orginal picture was taken at Suite 16 on a tuesday night and was taken by Jason of ALLNIGHTCLUBS.

You may ask yourself how i know this. I know this because i was the original guy in the photo. It appears that the guy in the picture that you see here has way to much time on their hands and is desparate to appear as if he knows some very good looking ladies.

Sorry to blow up your spot but we need to keep it real!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by jaysonanthony

I would like everyone to know that the picture of the two girls with the guy in the middle has been altered and was not taken at Gustavino's on Friday. The orginal picture was taken at Suite 16 on a tuesday night and was taken by Jason of ALLNIGHTCLUBS.

You may ask yourself how i know this. I know this because i was the original guy in the photo. It appears that the guy in the picture that you see here has way to much time on their hands and is desparate to appear as if he knows some very good looking ladies.

Daaaaaayyyyyum. Looking bad now boy, got called out, looking bad.. Hahahaha this is great...!!

funny thing is i wonder if the whole story is BS besides the pic. sayin he closed out sullivan room, cause i have spun at sullivan room many times on sun mornings and im pretty sure they dont close early and have afterhours on sat morning also. what a great laugh regardless:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

funny thing is i wonder if the whole story is BS besides the pic. sayin he closed out sullivan room, cause i have spun at sullivan room many times on sun mornings and im pretty sure they dont close early and have afterhours on sat morning also. what a great laugh regardless:laugh: :laugh:

Shit just keeps gett'n deeper and deeper!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Damn you guys are slooooooooowwwww, I thought someone would have noticed sooner :laugh: Most people on the board know I'm always photoshop'n some photo, I figured someone would have called me out on it. All the bullshit doesnt get deeper, I closed Sullivan Room and went off to Vinyl around 6am.

Originally posted by wakeup

oh let me guess u did it on purpose:rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

absolutely did it on purpose, one of my friends pm'd me on it and said, the photo just doesnt look right but I figured I'd let one of you geniuses figure it out

Originally posted by njdionysus

Damn you guys are slooooooooowwwww, I thought someone would have noticed sooner :laugh:

NJ, i dont want any drama with you, but you took a picture and phot shoped your head into it and tried to pass it off as you with 2 hot chicks. You would have gott'n away with it until someone blew up your spot

oh brother who the hell cares a picture of a ugly guy with two ugly bitches wtf cares. Its not like he said it was him.

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

NJ, i dont want any drama with you, but you took a picture and phot shoped your head into it and tried to pass it off as you with 2 hot chicks. You would have gott'n away with it until someone blew up your spot

No drama at all. I passed it off for as long as the joke went. If I had some photos of the girls I went out with that night, there would have been no need for the joke but I dont go out with a camera.

Obviously if I stole the photo from another website, I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone noticed and called me out on it. That was the whole point of it.