Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Trance Songs/ CD's

vanessa23

Just take a look at the 'cd changer' thread and that shows what I'm listening to at the moment. It's not the trance that Padilla and Acosta are playing(thank god), more like progressive house, tech-house, w/ a touch of breaks.

good luck

------------------

Nothing is wrong with Padilla. His sound isn't my cup of tea. I do happen to own my copy of THE MIX. Anyone want it???

Want trance? Look out for the new 'tranceport 3' by Sandra Collins. It should be out soon on Kinetic records. Also, you might want to grab Seb Fontaine's Prototype 3. A mixture of progressive house & trance from the one who holds residency at the world renowned Cream in England.

or just go to Grooveman on the beach for all the latest trance compilations out.

------------------

Originally posted by vanessa23:

I want to buy some new Cd's, and i could use some recommendations... Let me know what's good, what's not... Thanks for helping out!

------------------

I recommend Sandra Collins tranceport 3... I heard it today..... has anyone heard the new Chicane album... well it itsnt really new - its been out since March.. but I heard good reviews...... Chicane - Behind the Sun... anyone out here given a listen to it yet?

Archived