Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP Service @ Metro Lounge

Last nite was insane, metro was off the hook. but thats besides the point, theres another thread for that, anyways,

The story goes a little something like this:

Me and a few people got to Metro round 3 or so (already mangled of coarse) :drunk:and met up with the rest of the fellas. Got there and kept drinkin till like 5 (by the way good lookin Danny):). When it kinda started dyin out me and my boy went up to the booth and chilled with richie for a few and when we came back the whole crew disappeared. So we chilled for another 1/2 hour or so and then took off. Thinkin that everybody got a ride from someone else we didnt bother callin nobody we just got in da car and left. It was all good.

But this afternoon i had to give my boy a call to return his phone and jacket whatever. I come to find out we actually had a man down yesterday (my boy mike). anyways mike decided to go pass out for a few while we were in the booth with richie, and when he woke up the place was pretty much empty. goes outside at like 6:30 or 7:00 and had no idea where anyone was at. it was friggin daylight.

He was stranded lovely so he decides to walk around by the hotel lobby and the front of metro to see if anyone would roll up. as luck would have it he ran into a kool bouncer (yet to find out who, if ur reading this and sounds familiar HOLLA). The bouncer hooked him up with a free ride in one of those private limo companie things that belonged to the Ramada. So my boy gets mangled, passes out and gets a friggin limo ride (FREE) all the way to Kearny (a good 20 minutes away) dats fuken VIP treatment or what?

Metro hooked it up lovely, now thats how u keep customers coming back :D

Originally posted by jrzcluba

Last nite was insane, metro was off the hook. but thats besides the point, theres another thread for that, anyways,

The story goes a little something like this:

Me and a few people got to Metro round 3 or so (already mangled of coarse) :drunk:and met up with the rest of the fellas. Got there and kept drinkin till like 5 (by the way good lookin Danny):). When it kinda started dyin out me and my boy went up to the booth and chilled with richie for a few and when we came back the whole crew disappeared. So we chilled for another 1/2 hour or so and then took off. Thinkin that everybody got a ride from someone else we didnt bother callin nobody we just got in da car and left. It was all good.

But this afternoon i had to give my boy a call to return his phone and jacket whatever. I come to find out we actually had a man down yesterday (my boy mike). anyways mike decided to go pass out for a few while we were in the booth with richie, and when he woke up the place was pretty much empty. goes outside at like 6:30 or 7:00 and had no idea where anyone was at. it was friggin daylight.

He was stranded lovely so he decides to walk around by the hotel lobby and the front of metro to see if anyone would roll up. as luck would have it he ran into a kool bouncer (yet to find out who, if ur reading this and sounds familiar HOLLA). The bouncer hooked him up with a free ride in one of those private limo companie things that belonged to the Ramada. So my boy gets mangled, passes out and gets a friggin limo ride (FREE) all the way to Kearny (a good 20 minutes away) dats fuken VIP treatment or what?

Metro hooked it up lovely, now thats how u keep customers coming back :D

i always say its the costomer service is so much better than any other place thats why i like metro