Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm in love, I mean lust!

njdionysus

Originally posted by rizzo

opposed to what...your mug which looks like it has been compacted in a vice for 30 minuets?

Nothing makes my day more than the cro-magnon troglodytes and sasquatches on this board that chime in with their Vogue and Cosmo credited opinions to say "nah" or "nothing special"

why do you hate on everyone?...

as opposed to nothing... i dont like her face...

if you do..why dont you go skull fuck her ...asswipe

remove stick from ass, then continue

Originally posted by mrgqdieselny

Ok im lost..... the naked chic is jeniffer walcott? never head of her... and in one pic carmen electra is taking the pic??

yes it's carmen electra, who on her worst day looks better than this chick on her best

opposed to what...your mug which looks like it has been compacted in a vice for 30 minuets?

Nothing makes my day more than the cro-magnon troglodytes and sasquatches on this board that chime in with their Vogue and Cosmo credited opinions to say "nah" or "nothing special"

somebody ought to bitch slap your punk ass, its easy to talk shit about people when you're hiding behind a screen name

Originally posted by hunnie818

why do you hate on everyone?...

as opposed to nothing... i dont like her face...

if you do..why dont you go skull fuck her ...asswipe

remove stick from ass, then continue

No, I your self commejust find it amusing that when a hill troll as nts on peoples looks when in actuallity their toe nail clippings are more attractive oyour Joker from batman like face you got nestled above your ham hock of a neck.

njdionysus: If i need to order a thick skulled oxen, to tug my cart filled of gold, fruits and, and cotton from Egypt to Istambul I will call upon you , you stupid orc. Your just pissed that the FHM frog eyed mutant friend of yours which you posted pics of ended up on http://www.fugly.net. Now piss off.

No, I your self commejust find it amusing that when a hill troll as nts on peoples looks when in actuallity their toe nail clippings are more attractive oyour Joker from batman like face you got nestled above your ham hock of a neck.

njdionysus: If i need to order a thick skulled oxen, to tug my cart filled of gold, fruits and, and cotton from Egypt to Istambul I will call upon you , you stupid orc. Your just pissed that the FHM frog eyed mutant friend of yours which you posted pics of ended up on http://www.fugly.net. Now piss off.

You're such a hater, i'd donate a few seconds of my time to dis you but you're not worth it not do I actually care what you think. Hunnie could kick your ass on a good night. You always have something to say about everyone's looks but you dont have the balls to post your busted mug. I hate when little boys try to be a man. Fact is, my friend is in FHM and you have nothing better to do than complain about it on a message board. End of story.

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering.....

just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your bold typeface does not redeem your craven incoherent words.....

Sorry. I don't speak retardese.....

Can you get someone to translate that into meaningful English before you post, please?

In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself numbnuts

Originally posted by hunnie818

It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're blabbering.....

just as the strength of a solitary brick will not save a poorly built structure, your bold typeface does not redeem your craven incoherent words.....

Sorry. I don't speak retardese.....

Can you get someone to translate that into meaningful English before you post, please?

In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself numbnuts

with pleasure

No, I just find it amusing that when a hill troll as yourself comments on peoples looks when in actuallity that persons toe nail clippings are more attractive than your Joker Jack Nicholson from Batman like face you got nestled above your ham hock of a neck.

with pleasure

No, I just find it amusing that when a hill troll as yourself comments on peoples looks when in actuallity that persons toe nail clippings are more attractive than your Joker Jack Nicholson from Batman like face you got nestled above your ham hock of a neck.

ummm ok :rolleyes:

go back under the stairs and play

• 4 weeks later...

with pleasure

i still don't understand -- is that *collage* in his signature supposed to be him? not that i'd be enchanted had it been him, i just wanted to know....:eek:

with pleasure

at least she doesnt hide behind a screen name...