Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roddigga is a pussy

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i want to go to factory.....its 3 oclock......tell this pussy philopino to get some balls and go to factory........im so dissapointed right now!!!!

I told you I cant go anymore.

I want to come over your house and have hot sweaty man sex.

I let you pitch or catch whatever you want. Please I need your beefy cock soooooo bad. I want you inside me please.

I LOVE YOU DAVE.

Originally posted by dogekid

a real man woulda just got in his car and drove himself there.. weak davey.. real weak.

sister jayme.......did you just wake up from your 14 hours of beauty sleep......lemme guess.....last night was checkers night for you and danielle.......man up beotch......i wont tolerate this "im not going out till memorial day" bullshit!!!!

sister jayme.......did you just wake up from your 14 hours of beauty sleep......lemme guess.....last night was checkers night for you and danielle.......man up beotch......i wont tolerate this "im not going out till memorial day" bullshit!!!!

jay is right a real man would of went alone

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Dave...

next time leave a fuggin message.....

Yanni and I were on the fence... had we known anyone was goin it would have been a unanimous vote...

The way I was feeling I may have gone too :eek: :eek: :eek:

ya guys gotta be kiddin me, i called ya riggs round 2:30..........

and i did dave a favor by sayin no to factory, the kid was in korky romano form, his nands were all krooked and the brotha was talkin non sense...........

i was in no shape to move and drive to facotry from 117 on the parkway...............

and trew "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING" a "REAL MAN WOULD HAVE GONE ALONE"

that's what what people say when they have no friends!!!!!!!!

it's cool though trew i still love ya, cause without people like you there would difference between mangled and cutoff...............

agreed rod....i was in no condition to go anywhere......and no trewguy I will not drive there alone.....walking in and out of factory alone.....ha ha ha.......maybe that is why trewy talks to himself and drools so much.....he gets really mangled and pretends like he is with a bunch of friends......good plan buddy.....looks like its working just fine!!!!!

a. we only play chess and watch violent movies. checkers is amateur hour.

b. i am out every weekend son.. just not drinking. BIG difference. i should get even more credit for going out sober and lookin at all your nasty drunken mugs makin fools of yourselves. no worries though, come summer no one will be a bigger embarassment than the doge.

c. i went to classics by myself and thank god i did. with my antics before and after SF, anyone that was with me woulda never spoken to me again.

it has nothing to do with going with freinds i have freinds that i haven't seen in while that or at the factory everyweek so its nice to run into old freinds i wouldn't drive if i was in bad shape take a cab and when exit first opened up i use to go alone all the time and meet people there and has for talking to people thats john he is my invisible freind he quit partying so he is trying to teach me his ways

Two Daves are better than one...

Trewguy and Dondeizel combined, might be able to actually form a complete sentence and convey thoughts via a post...

Dave, try using a period from time to time and make out a fuggin sentence....

I get headaches just trying to decipher the droolenglish you type out online....

Dondero... get over her already and come out with the boyz...