Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kelly's House

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

WE ARE ALL HERE AT KELLY'S HOUSE ME KELLY, RHONDA, JESSICA YEHLYE, bARBARA, ANDREA ,KAREEM(HARDCOREKROCK) kRISTA......ITS 7:30 STILL HANGING DONT YOU ALL WISH U WERE HERE HANGING WITH ALL THE LADIES!!!???OH YEA LUIGI IS HERE TOO

You girls are the only crew I have yet to meet (cept dani) I'll have to come see you guys wit kareem next time

WE ARE ALL HERE AT KELLY'S HOUSE ME KELLY, RHONDA, JESSICA YEHLYE, bARBARA, ANDREA ,KAREEM(HARDCOREKROCK) kRISTA......ITS 7:30 STILL HANGING DONT YOU ALL WISH U WERE HERE HANGING WITH ALL THE LADIES!!!???OH YEA LUIGI IS HERE TOO

Is Kareem a black fellow?

I guess you had some party supplies

Originally posted by angelicious

Eurochic,

are u becoming the next JOHNYQUEST?? all u post really is :D , and Its all over the test board section.:laugh:

:D

so what:rolleyes: i thought it was a free country? :confused: sometimes i feel like expressing myself with smilies :D, i guess next time i'll ask you for permission.:laugh:

so what:rolleyes: i thought it was a free country? :confused: sometimes i feel like expressing myself with smilies :D, i guess next time i'll ask you for permission.:laugh:

Eurochic screw everyone I like the smiles:)