Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Sasha/Dig & PVD CDs

arrakis

Guest genevieve

I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's more underground and smoother than ever!! I'm never disappointed with anything they produce. I highly recommend it to everyone. It's perfect for that HOT summer house party!!!!!!!!! cool.gif

Yeah; deep, dark, and smooth. Nice progression. PVD's "Out There" isn't too bad either; definitely better than his older stuff. Any other good recommendations lately? MOS is supposed to have a "Trance America" coming out shortly; mixed by Taylor and Mr. Van M.

Arrakis,

Email me. I'd like to ask you something...

Went to Twilo last night. Another amazing line-up. Parks & Wilson, Steve Lawler (off the HOOK!!) and Quivver. I wasn't impressed w/ Mitch Park's set. He opened up playing too hard. His set consisted of all the big tunes- West on 27th -Both mixes, Moments of Space, The Dance, Sputnik, and others alike. I was expecting to hear some shit I never heard before. It was 1 am and he was caning "the dance-Timo Mass" which I thought should of been thrown down around 5 am. It was way too early for that stuff.

Mike Wilson went on after and played a solid set. I heard some new tracks in there, can't quite remember names right now.

The one who stole the show is Steve Lawler. If he comes into town, go see him. He knows how to rock it w/ a mixture of dark, progressive-tech house and tribal. He dropped Josh Winx-How is your evening so far.(French kiss rmx)which had an amazing response.

The Quivver came on and played his usual, funky, tech house and some breaks.

I broke out around 7. I was through!

I hear Digweed is playing at Crobar sometime soon. I suggest someone call Crobar and find out the details and post them up here. Finally, they're starting to think smart. Their residents are crap.

Yeah; Crobar does need an improvement - their residents are shit. I'll try to find out when the Dig-man is spinning... Hey, Nolimit - what's your e-mail, bro; couldn't find it in the profile. Mine is specialk1173@excite.com. Peace!

Archived