Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are we in miami yet?

patural9

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Hi Gina :D

Yep, I know what you mean :mad: I'm indicisive too so I take probably 3 times as much just so I have a choice :rolleyes:

Shady - I hear ya on the shoes!!! I'm bringing my sneakers, a pair of slippers (for the beach), a pair of slides for the more dressy (:rolleyes: ) look, and then a pair of black sneakers (which I always wear to clubs instead of wearing shoes coz noone notices they are sneakers, and then another pair of actually shoes... That's 5 pairs..... Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

I hear ya. I need to take a pair of sneaks, a pair of dressy non-club shoes for dinners and stuff, a pair of dressy club shoes, and a pair of sandals.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I have 9 bikinis! WTF? I think I might have OCD... *lol* I'm gonna have to pick a few 'cause I can't take all 9... can I? :rolleyes:

9??? Daaamn girl.. Why the hell not take all 9, they are small :D I need to go shopping for bathing suits.. What a good place for that in DC??? (I live in Chevy Chase).. Any ideas?

9??? Daaamn girl.. Why the hell not take all 9, they are small :D I need to go shopping for bathing suits.. What a good place for that in DC??? (I live in Chevy Chase).. Any ideas?

the Bikini Shop on M Street between 18th & 19th. The woman is pushy as hell but I've always been really happy with the suits I've gotten there. She has the best selection. Believe me.. I've looked everywhere.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

the Bikini Shop on M Street between 18th & 19th. The woman is pushy as hell but I've always been really happy with the suits I've gotten there. She has the best selection. Believe me.. I've looked everywhere.

Dumb question, Northwest? I'm paranoid about ending up in the wrong quadrant LOL.. Thanks, I'll stop by there and mebbe pick out smth nice..

Who needs clothes when ya got hot bathing suits??? :eek::cool:

Dumb question, Northwest? I'm paranoid about ending up in the wrong quadrant LOL.. Thanks, I'll stop by there and mebbe pick out smth nice..

Who needs clothes when ya got hot bathing suits??? :eek::cool:

good point. maybe i'll only take my bathing suits :D

yeah its in NW.