Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official Wmc Vicman Is A....

WTF - Vic is leaving early! Vic don't be a disco biscuit - stay til the end!

that punk ass loser was too afraid to tell me...what a friggin' lightweight doormat raver! Stay til the end - my friend or hang your head in shame!

i'll bet anything that his crackhead ass is laying on the beach chomping away on check mix and sucking down ripped fuel come Sunday morning! Recognize!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

pussy for leaving Miami early....:( ...bump it up everytime u wanna tell Vicman what big pussy he is.....:tongue: (i know Joey will be all over this):laugh:

holy shit, i just realized it was u matas who started the thread....i though it was joey. ummm....i'm going to beat ur ass when i get down to miami :mad: :mad: :mad:

its so on when i get down there. mano a mano until u say "no mas" :box:

Originally posted by vicman

holy shit, i just realized it was u matas who started the thread....i though it was joey. ummm....i'm going to beat ur ass when i get down to miami :mad: :mad: :mad:

its so on when i get down there. mano a mano until u say "no mas" :box:

:laugh: :laugh: ...bring it i am all hyped up after the Ruiz vs Jones Jr fight....ur ass is kissing canvas in the 3rd Rd.:box:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: :laugh: ...bring it i am all hyped up after the Ruiz vs Jones Jr fight....ur ass is kissing canvas in the 3rd Rd.:box:

us mexicans were born to box..bring it on.

first it was "kid chocolate", then "mantequilla" napoles, then jose luis ramirez, then julio cesar chavez, then ricardo "finito" lopez, now its vicman. u are going down matas. :box:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

You are leaving early Vic? :confused:

coming back saturday afternoon. need to be in workable condition for that monday. sux, but i'll be partying for 6 days straight, so i cant really complain.