Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone On This Board, Listen The Fuck Up!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I REALLY DON'T CARE IF YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ME. IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT ALL, I DON'T CARE. BUT WHEN SOME PEOPLE CLAIM THAT I TALKED SHIT ABOUT FRIENDS OF MINE, THEN IT PISSES ME OFF. EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN CLEARED IN THE MATTER, THE PEOPLE FOR A COUPLE DAYS, WERE MADE CAUSE THEY HEARD OR WERE TOLD IT WAS ME..............

THEN THEY COME BACK AND SAY, IT'S NOT ME NOW...:confused: THEN ANOTHER PERSON WAS BLAMED AND WE ALL KNOW IT WASN'T THAT PERSON EITHER.... POINT IS THE PEOPLE WHO GOT UPSET were friends of mine, who i respect and never would do anything like that.... Now things are cool, but i must now ask, where did my name and xxxxxxx name come from? I will speak with those involved when i see yous....

You owe me and xxxxxx and apology on this board or in a pm or phone call.......

its not right!

ps trance still sucks....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

fill us in saleen. Inquiring minds want to know.

since i've been cleared i'm leaving all names out of it, with exspectation of an apology.... no apology, then i tell all!!!!!!!!

Yo Saleen, I know you have this megalomaniac trip that everyone is out to get you and shit, I hate to burst your bubble...it is not the case. If you know the responsibles of your oh-so-misterious problem...why do you try to intimidate the whole board with your insulting attitude??? I've met you in person and you are not a bad guy at all, why ruin it by coming in here and letting everyone think you are an asshole? Whatever was said about you that caused you to get like this appears to be all true...you see...your reaction is one of guilt and bitterness for getting caught...not of innocense...so did you...or didn't you??? And if so...what the fuck did you or didn't you do...do...do...do...be...do?

Come on...share with us...we are your fellow CPers...you can trust us!

index_image2.jpg