Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Problem with this world...

joeg

Ugly people... they're always just standing around, being ugly, fat, and unnatractive.... why can't they just be hot like everyone else?? whats their problem???

if they weren't so hell bent on being ugly, everyone could just have sex with everyone... but nooooooo.... they gotta go around just spreading their unaesthetically pleasing disease...

we should setup a screening process by which all person/persons who are not attractive in atleast 1 person's eyes will be put in a space shuttle with some chimps and rocketed off to some random coordinate in space to do "RESEARCH" (WINK WINK, ELBOW TO THE RIBS...) and never seen again (much to the relief of our optical nerves...)

Fucking ugly people... I swear to god....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree wholeheartedly, especially about fat people..Fat people should be beaten mercilessly on TV by pretty people just for the simple fact that they're fat..I mean, the NERVE of those insolent lard assess blocking out the sun with their tons of cellulite...Unbelieveable...

Originally posted by phatman

...while we're at it, can we get rid of hairy people?...i mean really...it's just plain offensive...

nah, hairy isn't nearly as odious as fat.. I really think we need to do something about this.. We must punish the people who are responsible for the sourge that is fatness... I mean, how dare they subject the children to the sight of blubbery fat rolls!!..The horror!!..

Originally posted by kelly0616

i dont understand how certain people let themselves look the way they do....i could never let myself get real fat or be really hairy....i dont understand at all????

Seriously, you obviously aren't afflicted with the fatness curse..Say, wouldn't you just love to see them gone?.. I mean, c'mon now, they fuck up the scenery and all..

Originally posted by kelly0616

i dont understand how certain people let themselves look the way they do....i could never let myself get real fat or be really hairy....i dont understand at all????

yeah seriously... its like they're just doing it to annoy us hot people... what do they think they're doing? changing the world or something? i mean comon... look at tv, movies, etc... everyone who suceeds in life is hot...

i just wish they'd stop being so obnoxious and shape up... literally...

Originally posted by joeg

yeah seriously... its like they're just doing it to annoy us hot people... what do they think they're doing? changing the world or something? i mean comon... look at tv, movies, etc... everyone who suceeds in life is hot...

i just wish they'd stop being so obnoxious and shape up... literally...

Shape up?? HA Listen man, its all well and good to think that they 'could' shape up, but the simple fact of the matter is, they're doomed. So I say we subjugate them to menial office jobs with low wages and little room for advancement..

They can do all the dirty work that the pretty people can't be soiled with. I think thats effective no? Make them hours that are so long that they never even have the CHANCE to interact with the outside world..

Then we won't have to worry about it because all the fatness will be behind closed doors allowing all the pretty people to frolick unhindered by anything ugly and profane...

Originally posted by marcid21

shaddup! that's not what I meant...:rolleyes:

Please, stop lying to yourself, that kid has game, cuz he's smart and more importantly, he's pretty.... HOw the fuck can he lose?.. He is the antithesis of all that is ugly and fat in this world therefore he is righteous...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Please, stop lying to yourself, that kid has game, cuz he's smart and more importantly, he's pretty.... HOw the fuck can he lose?.. He is the antithesis of all that is ugly and fat in this world therefore he is righteous...

... i dont think marko is that pretty...

Originally posted by marcid21

alright...that wasn't my point AT ALL!

Maybe you guys should start feeling sorry for yourselves on AIM...or through e-mails. Better yet, just give each other a call.

What the fuck are you talking about? Listen, you're pretty intuitive, but you're not hitting this one on the head, so either join in on the fat bashing or get the fuck out of the conversation, ok?

Originally posted by hunnie818

I like being fat & ugly

builds character

Oh you poor soul, I am so sorry for you... I'd rather be vapid and pretty then fat and have 'substance' . . I'm sorry, I just don't want to have to buy two plane tickets for 'substance' you know? Gets expensive to boot..

Oh you poor soul, I am so sorry for you... I'd rather be vapid and pretty then fat and have 'substance' . . I'm sorry, I just don't want to have to buy two plane tickets for 'substance' you know? Gets expensive to boot..

did a fatty break your heart??? why the animosity?

I will personally help. The scathing social commentary that our fellow cp-ers are spewing here is truly tickling me down to my nuts and I'm massaging my prostate as we speak.

How about I tie some Krispy Kremes on a fishing line, put it on the back of a moped and tempt joeg and phunk into running a few miles every day. Then, as a reward, trancerxxxxxx can rim both their fat (phat) asses and everyone will be happy.

Here to help,

I H I

They don't have the right to exist.. that simple..

so your telling me I should kill myself?

a little drastic no?

maybe i could try stomach -stapling before i bite the big one

waddya think? do you approve?

Originally posted by hunnie818

so your telling me I should kill myself?

a little drastic no?

maybe i could try stomach -stapling before i bite the big one

waddya think? do you approve?

No, cuz that will cost money and time. Why, as a fatass do you think you have the right to cost people money and time?