Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Renaissnance Party at Space July 3rd

Nolimit

Looks like Jon Cowan and the Bliss crew are taking there thang to Space. Along with that comes the Renaissance crew which includes guys like Dave Seaman and more.

More info to come.

------------------

Here is what the final line-up looks like. It sure is tempting to jump on a plane to check out...

Room 1

-deep dish 4 hr set

-dave seaman 4 hr set

-Jonathan Cowan

Room 2

Josh Wink (house set)

k-ahhz

Luis Diaz

Austin Leeds

Room 3 - "the patio"

Slacker (old school and funk set)

Merlyn

Jitter bug

------------------

Is this the same pansy ass "NOLIMIT" who burned Miami for "sucking" rolleyes.gif so badly? Why would you want to come here? No, wait. You'll say because of the music. Well why do you think the music is coming here jack ass?

------------------

Hey,

but why would you want to come here....

Miami is after all, nothing but CHEESE - isn't that what you said?!?

------------------

[This message has been edited by lunasol (edited 05-26-2000).]

hey nolimit, we get them more then you do up there in that city...what's it's name????? NYC??? so don't even try it you sell out!!! wink.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by marick (edited 05-28-2000).]

Heard that the cover is $30 bones. Still worth it though. Twilo just raised there cover to $35 when Sasha & Diggers are in town.

Dave Seaman for 4 hours.. Pure BLISS. Literally!

------------------

• 3 weeks later...

Advanced tix are available for $20. Just call the DJ store located in Ft. Lauderdale. It beats paying $30-35 at the door and having to wait in line.

I'll see if I can sort out a reduced list or something...

peace

smile.gif

Guest genevieve

Will you guys stop mouthing off! Where did your love go? You should look for the best in people, and not dwell on some past comment from who knows how long ago. Appriciate this precious info we're getting. Iknow I do. tongue.gif

I highly recommend "Yoshiesque" by Deep Dish - this is the next movement in prog house, in my opinion. These two guys are loved by Sasha, Dig, and the like. Plus they helped bring BT to where he is now. Good funky, dark house; in some ways has some similarities to Sasha and Dig's new "Communicate". From Seaman, I like his "Renaissance America" mix; but it is becoming a little dated, so you may want to try some of his newer work.

Deep Dish will be releasing yet another phatt cd compilation. It's going to be called 'Renaissance Ibiza' It should be out around the end of July. It's a must get...

Renaissance 'Awakening' is the latest one out. Dave (All rise) Seaman delivers as always.

i don't know no limit... get's mighty cold up there in the winter. and the girls wear all the big ol clothes covering up all those bodies.... besides, i'll see and hear more quality music in one week of the WMC then you'll see in almost a full year up there!

Archived