Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve Opens - Dr. Nervenstein Finally Reveals The Date

nervemaimi

FROM HIS UNKNOWN WHEREABOUTS, DR. NERVENSTEIN FINALLY REVEALS THE DATE OF HIS MUCH ANTICIPATED UPCOMING EVIL DEED...

HOMELAND SECURITY ADVISORY SYSTEM. CONDITION: SEVERELY FABULOUS. ALERT COLOR: DAYGLOW PINK!

IN AN UNMARKED AUDIO TAPE SMUGGLED YESTERDAY ONTO THE EDITOR'S DESK OF THE NERVISION TV CHAIN IN BOHEMIA, DR NERVENSTEIN ONCE MORE EXHORTED ALL INFIDELS TO UNITE AND PARTY RELENTLESSLY, WITHOUT RESPITE TO THE ENEMY INCARNATED BY THE AXIS OF TEDIOUSNESS NOW ENGULFING THE FREE WORLD.

ANALYSTS FOR THE FEDERAL BORING INVESTIGATIONS IMMEDIATELY DECLARED THE TAPE A CRUDE FORGERY AND PART OF THE DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN WAGED BY VIP MEMBERS OF THE "GOT NERVE" PARTY ORGANIZATION.

DR. NERVENSTEIN HAS BEEN ELUDING ALL ATTEMPTS DO TAME HIM AND IS SUSPECTED OF HARBORING WEAPONS OF MASS AMUSEMENT THAT MAY THREATEN THE BOREDOM COALITION.

HIS MESSAGE ENDED WITH A CHAMPAGNE POPPING WARNING THAT WAS RECEIVED WITH APPREHENSION BY THE FORCES OF YAWN: "BE READY FOR THE IDES OF MARCH "...

EXTRAORDINARY PRECAUTIONS ARE BEING PLANNED FOR MARCH 15, WHEN THOUSANDS OF FANATIC SUPPORTERS OF GOOD MUSIC WILL DEMONSTRATE AGAINST ALL TOP 40 PRODUCTS, FROM INSIDE THE HEADQUARTERS OF NERVE!

JOIN THEM!

RUDOLF

MICHAEL STORMS

MARIO SOPENA

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com

good luck. i will be there to support. i cant wait to see how the club transfers every night. please let me know if there is anything i can do for you. thanks for all the great support you guys have given us over the years. i am sure it will be a hit.

dave