Clubplanet Nightlife Community

t minus 2 weeks...

groovefire

Originally posted by whadupg

Good- cause my vacation approval has NOT come back yet - I checked and i only have 2 days left - and i'm asking for 5 - and my manager is off 2 of the 5 days and i don't think they're going to let me take it off :cry:

Man, that would suck if you couldn't make it. This will be the WMC to beat ALL WMCs!

Good- cause my vacation approval has NOT come back yet - I checked and i only have 2 days left - and i'm asking for 5 - and my manager is off 2 of the 5 days and i don't think they're going to let me take it off :cry:

:( :( :(

hope it works out! would love to party w/ ya in SoBe! :D

I leave in 12 days... :bounce: :bounce:

leave on sunday, take monday and tuesday off, call in sick wednesday, thursday and friday stay until saturday.

but wait, you havent bought your ticket yet have you :shaky:

My record shopping addition is now FULL BLOWN...I do not eat, I do not sleep, I do not work...all I do is record shop. I realize there is no point, because all the other guys playing down there will have supa-neva-heard promos and shit, and yet, I cannot stop.

Please, someone take my credit card away from me and FAST!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

okie :) I love to shop.. you just tell me what you want :D

it would be one record for groovefire....10 copies of lamb-gorecki for tinybf.....1 record for groovefire...all the pvd stuff inthe record shop for tinybf....1 record for grrovefire... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by groovefire

My record shopping addition is now FULL BLOWN...I do not eat, I do not sleep, I do not work...all I do is record shop. I realize there is no point, because all the other guys playing down there will have supa-neva-heard promos and shit, and yet, I cannot stop.

Please, someone take my credit card away from me and FAST!

:D You make me so look forward to the end of this month!

Originally posted by vicman

leave on sunday, take monday and tuesday off, call in sick wednesday, thursday and friday stay until saturday.

but wait, you havent bought your ticket yet have you :shaky:

My deal is - I'd be coming down on Wed & flying back on the following Tuesday. RT Direct flight $217. It is ready and waiting for me to book it. Just awaiting the go ahead from work :(

Originally posted by vicman

it would be one record for groovefire....10 copies of lamb-gorecki for tinybf.....1 record for groovefire...all the pvd stuff inthe record shop for tinybf....1 record for grrovefire... :rolleyes:

why would I buy records for myself? I don't have decks... or even a solo turn table for that matter :tongue:

Besides, can't order 10 copies of Lamb - Gorecki... I think Walker bought them all :D