Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American Idol: who are you rooting for?

I don't think that any of the contestants are extraordinary talents this time around. I like the girl who advanced with Reuben, but she needs to find a new song. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" isn't gonna cut it for a fourth time. I think the wildcard winner will be Kimberly Caldwell. Damn me for knowing these contestants' names. I wish they would bring back Frenchie. She had talent, a good personality, and loads of charisma and energy.

Originally posted by mala

I don't think that any of the contestants are extraordinary talents this time around. I like the girl who advanced with Reuben, but she needs to find a new song. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" isn't gonna cut it for a fourth time. I think the wildcard winner will be Kimberly Caldwell. Damn me for knowing these contestants' names. I wish they would bring back Frenchie. She had talent, a good personality, and loads of charisma and energy.

I didnt watch it until the last episode last season so I cant compare any of this years singer to last year.. but Im impressed by a few of them.. im feeling reuben.. and kimberly is the bitchy blonde haired girl right?

Originally posted by chrishaolin

I didnt watch it until the last episode last season so I cant compare any of this years singer to last year.. but Im impressed by a few of them.. im feeling reuben.. and kimberly is the bitchy blonde haired girl right?

Yeah, thats her. She sang "Come to my Window". I don't really think she is bitchy. Its all in the editing. She reminds me of the chick who played Mike Seaver's girlfriend, Julie, on "Growing Pains".

Originally posted by mala

Yeah, thats her. She sang "Come to my Window". I don't really think she is bitchy. Its all in the editing. She reminds me of the chick who played Mike Seaver's girlfriend, Julie, on "Growing Pains".

oh wow good call.. yeah i used to have a huge crush on that girl..