Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the biggest buzzkill at a club?

Originally posted by liqidtouch

y does that happen anyway?

is that like a nervous habbit?:confused:

ifeel bad for the ladies sometimes:D

I can honestly say that I have never ever taken a dump in a club. I make sure I squeeze something out before I leave home. :mad: lol

Originally posted by perns2002

Hells Yeah.....................

I gotta third that. Or worse yet, when you have to take someone home and you arent ready to leave, and they are. The very few occassions that happened to me, I left with a knife in my back.

Originally posted by xrapturex

I gotta third that. Or worse yet, when you have to take someone home and you arent ready to leave, and they are. The very few occassions that happened to me, I left with a knife in my back.

I can end this really quick. Leave when I want or take your own car period. End of story. I hate this one.

Originally posted by perns2002

I can end this really quick. Leave when I want or take your own car period. End of story. I hate this one.

I usually have my own car...it has only happened a couple of times. I know if I was sick or something and just couldnt hang anymore, I would hope someone would be kind enough to take me home, ya know?

I usually have my own car...it has only happened a couple of times. I know if I was sick or something and just couldnt hang anymore, I would hope someone would be kind enough to take me home, ya know?

Yeah well if your sick. See I have these friends that make up a fatal illness when they can't possibly hang anymore or there gonna die everytime....... FOLLOW

YOu know all too well...lol Was she feeling better on Saturday???

:isok::D