Clubplanet Nightlife Community

digweed is coming again

james954

not sure if anyone posted this here earlier, but digweed will be on the decks @ crobar on july 26. see you there!

there is also a ministry of sound party on the 19 @ crobar for the release of the new jimmy van m and taylor trance america cds (the jimmy cd is GREAT!). not sure who the dj's are, but it's most likely jimmy and taylor!

Guest genevieve

Thanks !!!!!!! I tryed e-mailing Crobar to find out about this rumor on the Digweed event; and had no response.(jerks) I'll be there for Diggers definately! Jimmy and Talyor also! Do you know if we can buy our tickets ahead of time @ Spec's or Ticket Master? Like I did @ during the WMC?

• 3 weeks later...

hmmmm.... so far i have not seen anything else to confirm that this night (or the 29th) are gonna happen... i'm most likely going to crobar to see nigel dawson this wednesday night, so i'll see what i can find out then. crobar needs to get their shit together and actually confirm this some way. genevieve... we need to meet up. we seem to have VERY similar music tastes. email me if you want to: digweed71@hotmail.com

Archived