Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BT's Performance @ the Chili P

arrakis

Not a bad night; he did all the hits... but I was a little disappointed - thinking he would be a little more creative and spontaneous. It was basically like listening to a remixed version of his last few CDs. I do give him credit though for his energy, and transmitting this back out to the crowd. Just expected a little more crazy shit coming from such a musical genius! Comments from anyone else at the show?

[This message has been edited by arrakis (edited 07-15-2000).]

Guest genevieve

Yeah, his energy was amazing !!!!!! Too bad he didn't play longer than he did !!!!! What time did he finally come on? Over all, I think he's a phenomenal artist and think the only thing that was a disappointment last night was listening to those DJ's opening for him!!

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 07-16-2000).]

I have to agree with you both... it was my first time seeing him so he blew me away but I thought he would have played a lot more creatively and been out there a little more. He played all the hits so that kept everyone happy.... he came on at 2:00, played till about 2:45, left the stage and came back and played till 3:00... but listening to the crap dj's before him was like burning karma!

Archived