Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Maze WMC Lineup

don't expect to really kick it if you go to Shore Club and Sky Bar. It's owned by the Ian Shrager (of the Delano) so it's going to be more of a social drinks & what not gathering than a club atmosphere.

Then again, I'm speculating because I've never been there, but my friend who manages the poolbar at the Delano describes the atmosphere at Shore Club and Sky Bar like that.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

okay I'm getting all :confused:

I thought this party was private/invite only before? Seriously... I might skip the Buzz party for this.... HOLY SHIT!

Spundae and Global Underground, poolside at The Shore Club & Sky Bar

Presented by LIVEstyle Entertainment

DJs/Performers: Performing poolside at The Shore Club & Sky Bar with Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Dave Seaman, Steve Porter, Jonathan Ojeda.

Where: Poolside at The Shore Club, entrance on 21st Street, off of Collins

When: Wednesday March 19 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM

Details: Capacity is limited at this event. Please purchase advance tickets if you want to guarantee admission

Tickets: $15/advance, $20 at the Door – www.groovetickets.com - Discount Admission for Badgeholders

Oooooooooh oooooooooooooh oooooooooooooooh.. I wanna go!!!!!!!! That way I can skip Howells at Bed on Friday and go to PVD (I promised my best friend I would go with her....)..

And Jonathan Ojeda? Do they mean Jason Ojeda????? Never heard of John Ojeda... Oh well :)

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Oooooooooh oooooooooooooh oooooooooooooooh.. I wanna go!!!!!!!! That way I can skip Howells at Bed on Friday and go to PVD (I promised my best friend I would go with her....)..

And Jonathan Ojeda? Do they mean Jason Ojeda????? Never heard of John Ojeda... Oh well :)

hehe, I have no idea about Jonathan/Jason... I copied & pasted the info. I don't think I got passed Steve Lawler :love2:

:bounce:

Mako - I'm so glad someone else knows about Ian Schrader hotels *lol* I was talking to someone recently about the Delano and how Schrader owns a lot of these upscale hotels and they were like "how the hell do you know this stuff?" hehe

I might not mind chilling by the pool listening to these guys... :D

hehe, I have no idea about Jonathan/Jason... I copied & pasted the info. I don't think I got passed Steve Lawler :love2:

Mako - I'm so glad someone else knows about Ian Schrader hotels *lol* I was talking to someone recently about the Delano and how Schrader owns a lot of these upscale hotels and they were like "how the hell do you know this stuff?" hehe

I might not mind chilling by the pool listening to these guys... :D

Uh. It's Ian SHRAGER. But yeah. His hotels are money.

Groovetickets info doesn't have that it's 5pm-> but I sure hope it is.. I'm ordering tickets for me and my girls tonight :D

okay I'm getting all :confused:

I thought this party was private/invite only before? Seriously... I might skip the Buzz party for this.... HOLY SHIT!

Spundae and Global Underground, poolside at The Shore Club & Sky Bar

Presented by LIVEstyle Entertainment

DJs/Performers: Performing poolside at The Shore Club & Sky Bar with Danny Howells, Steve Lawler, Dave Seaman, Steve Porter, Jonathan Ojeda.

Where: Poolside at The Shore Club, entrance on 21st Street, off of Collins

When: Wednesday March 19 5:00 PM - 3:00 AM

Details: Capacity is limited at this event. Please purchase advance tickets if you want to guarantee admission

Tickets: $15/advance, $20 at the Door – www.groovetickets.com - Discount Admission for Badgeholders

WED night is turning into a phockin' blinder!

Vic here's the new plan: will chill poolside w/ Howells until 10pm. Then head over to Metalheadz until 1am. Then Tribal Sessions from 1 until 7am! Um we may need to start snorting the ripped fuel..... :shaky:

Originally posted by joeygk

Vic here's the new plan: will chill poolside w/ Howells until 10pm. Then head over to Metalheadz until 1am. Then Tribal Sessions from 1 until 7am! Um we may need to start snorting the ripped fuel..... :shaky:

DANNY HOWELLS WHORE! DANNY HOWELLS WHORE! :tongue::kiss2:

Originally posted by joeygk

where is DH going to be on Wed.? seriously, we might need an IV drip of ripped fuel concentrate :eek: