Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday @maze!!

eddyguerra305

Guest saleen351

This is the pm that eddygurra sent to me... This dude has no clue...

eddyguerra305

New to the Board

you

id advise u to stop talking shit. we are not closing. actually we are getting shit together. who ever told u we were closing is wrong. so get ur info from a credible source.

no ofense just want the shit talking to stop.

trust me u dont wanna fuck me with me nor my family

You know what, I go away for a day and this board is filled with fucking drama.

Facts:

1. Space is still on track for a WMC opening

2. Maze is staying open for the time being

3. The sky is blue

4. The grass is green

5. Girls twats are pink

6. Taco Bell serves tacos.

Everyone shut it :)

Originally posted by pod

You know what, I go away for a day and this board is filled with fucking drama.

Facts:

1. Space is still on track for a WMC opening

2. Maze is staying open for the time being

3. The sky is blue

4. The grass is green

5. Girls twats are pink

6. Taco Bell serves tacos.

Everyone shut it :)

These facts are all true, I just got myself two beef burritos for 99 cents. :D

Originally posted by saleen351

This is the pm that eddygurra sent to me... This dude has no clue...

you

id advise u to stop talking shit. we are not closing. actually we are getting shit together. who ever told u we were closing is wrong. so get ur info from a credible source.

no ofense just want the shit talking to stop.

trust me u dont wanna fuck me with me nor my family

upto the same old crap again

4 hour open bar is a=maze-ing

how come you dont do that joe?

i think you should do it as well on saturday just to make it fair to everyone.

come on joe. do it. an open bar for 4 hours courtsey of aquabooty and maze.

i think all the cpers should demand an open bar every saturday.

aquabooty

great music

great vibe

great hosts

& OPEN BAR FOR 4 HOURS

simply a-maze-ing

p.s. eddie is just taking his job very serious and probaly didnt mean to over react. it just makes people very nervous when a rumor like like that is out there. i know eddie and he really is a nice guy, yes it's probaly not the best thing to email people that are potential clients that but i am sure he was just trying to be protective over his venue.

whether or not the rumors about Maze closing are true, personal threats are not cool. :(

personally, wmc will be either the making or breaking point for maze. i don't think it has much to do with promotions so much, but yet lack of musical direction! you can promote the shit out of 2 unknown dj's, but yet people will not show.

maze, needs a head strong, reliable, well-known, and a true music enthusiast to make it work. if you give the people what they want, you will be successful. apparently, judging by the past couple events they've had with new talent haven't been successful...proving that sometimes change doesn't always work. someone needs to take charge, but that someone should be the right one!

example of a great party that has been going strong for a long time: Aquabooty. why? because you not only have 2 of the smartest guys in the scene (Joe & Tomas) but they give the people what they want. a good party, not too expensive, great people, good vibes, and great music. people appreciate that! props go out to the Aquabooty peeps, no matter what it is, there never seems to be drama involved. :clap:

Guest saleen351

maze spends all their money on the club, and zero on the talent....

maze will be switching hands in the near future... trust me on this one.........;)

and who the fuck is dr matt martinez????????? this is their friday party:confused: for gods sake, let s and g take over with a budget of 5k and we'd pull a crowd.:idea:

maze spends all their money on the club, and zero on the talent....

maze will be switching hands in the near future... trust me on this one.........;)

and who the fuck is dr matt martinez????????? this is their friday party:confused: for gods sake, let s and g take over with a budget of 5k and we'd pull a crowd.:idea:

who r u ..... i have been reading this board for a couple of months now, and all read is shit talking from a saleen 351.. nothin positive comes from ur post. looks like a sign of boardom, u must not have a life, ur probly a looser. u need to get laid and just stop putting down clubs and people.

ps: never heard of u ever getting any props,and if u can pack the place how come ur not there, or space or crobar??????????

ur looser buddy :finger::laugh2:

To the CP crew,

I want to go ahead and make a few statements and comments about club maze and this message board in particular.

My name is Eddy Guerra and I have just been named as director of marketing and PR for club maze. If you have been clubbing in Miami for quite some time you may know my older brothers Tony and Emi Guerra. Both have had major contributions in nightlife in Miami. Tony has been involved with clubs like Bash, The Forge, Opium and now recently has joined Crobar. Emi has held numerous successful parities and events including being Club Space's first ever Marketing director and help launch the now very successful downtown venue.

While I have assisted my brothers since I can remember in all of their virtues this infact is my first major marketing job. I am very excited to join a very dedicated team to make this place another South Beach Nightclub.

For one Club Maze is not closing infact we are very excited in soon announcing some very exciting nights here. At this time I want to apologize for my comments.but I am fairly new to this board and may not have known about or expected some of what I feel were unwelcome attacks. Before rationalizing some thoughts I reacted to some just unfairly as I felt they responded to me.

I welcome all of you to keep an eye on Club Maze in the near future. We all know the very good potential this place has. I invite all my supporters and more importantly all my doubters and critics to come enjoy a night at Maze. My contact info is below so before you come let me know so I can MAKE SURE everything goes smooth. You have NO EXCUSE.

thanks for you're time

see you soon

Eddy Guerra

eddy, i think your explanation helps people understand a bit better. but like i said in the post before, maze is missing a key factor, a good music director!!!!!! that really can't be stressed enough. maybe you should talk to maze, and make them understand that they are seriously lacking in that department. but props to you for sticking up for something you believe in. :D

p.s. joe, i'm a girl. :tongue:

-Lena

Originally posted by lenan

eddy, i think your explanation helps people understand a bit better. but like i said in the post before, maze is missing a key factor, a good music director!!!!!! that really can't be stressed enough. maybe you should talk to maze, and make them understand that they are seriously lacking in that department. but props to you for sticking up for something you believe in. :D

p.s. joe, i'm a girl. :tongue:

-Lena

i agree. and eddy you can sure do it;)

To redirect a club of the size of Maze is not an easy task, true...best of lucks!

The music factor is undoubtly a vital factor for a club to succeed in our city...even though is great to see new talent jump on the bandwagon, Maze might not be place and this might not be the moment...big djs with a solid following would pull in a much higher headcount than a really amazing dj who noone knows...unfare, maybe...but true...having so much contacts in the clubbing industry, Guerra should be able to get a hold of our many really great local djs and reapproach Friday@Maze...I mean...regardless of what anyone's oppinions are...a killer venue and a killer dj is always something to enjoy.

My 2 centavos

peace

Funk:cool:

Guest saleen351

i'm tired of reading all the bull shit about we got exciting parties, bla bla bla bla bla... post when you can give us a reason to come there.. its that simple, dj matinez is not cutting it...

i'm tired of reading all the bull shit about we got exciting parties, bla bla bla bla bla... post when you can give us a reason to come there.. its that simple, dj matinez is not cutting it...

You are a lost case Saleen:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

You are a lost case Saleen:rolleyes:

but I can speak english:idea: