Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some help please!!!!!

Guest temptsboy

Guest temptsboy

Hey all you peeps down in Miami. I am going to be down in Miami from August 16 to the 21 is their anyone place that I should catch that weekend and what is the dress code like at these places and also which places are the hot spots. If anyone could help me out I would greatly aprreciate it.

hey....jersey girl here. i live in south beach from aug. until may though. don't know if i'll be back yet when you take your trip, but heres what i know...a club called SPACE supposedly opened on biscayne blvd.(that's just over the bridge from south beach)--word got back to me that it's the best afterhours spot right now. the MIX was good for after hours when i was there, but this place has opened over the summer while i'm back up north. anyway, LEVEL is good too(it's the largest sized club on the beach) but make a call to see which night you're most interested in(Fri. night was gay night last winter, but that may have changed by now). the CROW BAR is also hot both friday and saturday nights.

The Mix sucks ass - they frisk you for pills so they can keep them for "personal" use. Plus the place itself is small and full of crack-heads. Your decision! Level is good on Sat nights... but check older posts on other clubs and nights.

Archived