Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do YOU go on Thursday Nights in the summer!!

well with tradewinds closed down this summer, i want to know where everyone goes out at? reason i am asking is because i am starting a new party at this club called lovesexy in seacacus i believe, i am going to check this place out tomorrow and see if it is worth doing. it is 2 rooms and an outside deck. max ocp. is 600. so who knows. so if things go well with the owner then i want to do a thursday night. and you know i will let all cp heads in for comps with an open bar for an hour if u peeps support. so let me know where you guys go and if you will come check out my party if it goes down.

Z

ps- give me some ideas of what kind of party you guys want, i am ready to throw anything. DJ David Quest will be the resident with tribal house and progressive and trust me you will not be dissapointed with his music.

....as far as the upcoming summer...who knows....seems like thursday has a massive amount of choices lately.....

...last year i found myself at south park a lot....with the indoor outdoor thing....different music.....it was just fun...crowded as hell...but fun..........seriously.....a big draw in the summer...is indoor outdoor....have a grill type place...cocktail waitresses outside.....

starting april 3rd, im throwing the hottest thursday night party ever!!!!!!!!!!!! and when i say ever i mean ever!!!!!! Im bringin a NYC lounge straight into Jersey.... @ Manhattan Streets Lounge!

music by the one and only: ANDREW MENDEZ..

so u know damn well the music will be great!

this is gonna be strictly a 21+ UPSCALE party !!!

no if's, and's or but's about it ! upscale/trendy is the way to go!

& for anyone who has seen the place yet, its simpy beautiful!!

with the only BOSE sound system in jersey!!!!!!! SIIIIIIICK!!! :D

once a month were planning on having special guest dj's also.. such as DENNY TSETTOS to RICHIE SANTANA!

ontop of the greatest live performances .....

if u have any questions about manhattan streets or comments

please feel free to pm me at any time!! thanks!!

- jerry c

www.njnycafterhours.com

MANHATTAN-STREETS.jpg

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

starting april 3rd, im throwing the hottest thursday night party ever!!!!!!!!!!!! and when i say ever i mean ever!!!!!! Im bringin a NYC lounge straight into Jersey.... @ Manhattan Streets Lounge!

music by the one and only: ANDREW MENDEZ..

so u know damn well the music will be great!

this is gonna be strictly a 21+ UPSCALE party !!!

no if's, and's or but's about it ! upscale/trendy is the way to go!

& for anyone who has seen the place yet, its simpy beautiful!!

with the only BOSE sound system in jersey!!!!!!! SIIIIIIICK!!! :D

once a month were planning on having special guest dj's also.. such as DENNY TSETTOS to RICHIE SANTANA!

ontop of the greatest live performances .....

if u have any questions about manhattan streets or comments

please feel free to pm me at any time!! thanks!!

- jerry c

www.njnycafterhours.com

MANHATTAN-STREETS.jpg

Theres only one problem with this post where the hell is it located at :confused: If its south jersey.holllllllllla

Originally posted by velvetrope

well with tradewinds closed down this summer, i want to know where everyone goes out at? reason i am asking is because i am starting a new party at this club called lovesexy in seacacus i believe, i am going to check this place out tomorrow and see if it is worth doing. it is 2 rooms and an outside deck. max ocp. is 600. so who knows. so if things go well with the owner then i want to do a thursday night. and you know i will let all cp heads in for comps with an open bar for an hour if u peeps support. so let me know where you guys go and if you will come check out my party if it goes down.

Z

ps- give me some ideas of what kind of party you guys want, i am ready to throw anything. DJ David Quest will be the resident with tribal house and progressive and trust me you will not be dissapointed with his music.

nice AJ's is right next door :D

Originally posted by nicbes

Theres only one problem with this post where the hell is it located at :confused: If its south jersey.holllllllllla

oh yeah sorry... its in north jersey

located in pompton lakes.. ill post a thread one of these days for the pre-grand opening info.. with directions.. :D

If your down shore on a thursday night in the summer then its Djais - ladies night free for ladies and 2 dollar drinks all night long + stairting in July its them party thursdays a differnt theme avery thursday

If you dont go down the shore until friday then the place to be is SOUTH PARK LOUNGE - indoor/outdoor raw bar and a grill waitress service -- thursday nights are hot

Is it MAY yet ?

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by scarletpromos

If your down shore on a thursday night in the summer then its Djais - ladies night free for ladies and 2 dollar drinks all night long + stairting in July its them party thursdays a differnt theme avery thursday

If you dont go down the shore until friday then the place to be is SOUTH PARK LOUNGE - indoor/outdoor raw bar and a grill waitress service -- thursday nights are hot

Is it MAY yet ?

DITTO:hat:

starting april 3rd, im throwing the hottest thursday night party ever!!!!!!!!!!!! and when i say ever i mean ever!!!!!!

I find it funny that it hasnt even opned yet and you think it will be the hottest Thursday night party. You promoters crack me up.

:laugh: :laugh:

I live in Northern Jersey. I like to stay pretty local for a Thursday night since I gotta get to work Friday morning. I spent quite a few thursdays at South Park last summer. It was nice to have the outdoors to relax. I think that is key for a summer place.

Guest bonsolidd

bon u feg!!! i called u the other day, im still waiting for the return phone call guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

that date is not going to work......got tommy d's Bday! and D'Jais promo @ SP.....been busy alot of shit in the works..pm me you digits again so I have...