Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carusos Tonight

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rafi y what up kid

i was at exit for awile w jr then i went to the friday party when draper bounced, now im startin a new party its hush hush lol . how u doin

oh and im hittin the studio hardcore now see alls i have to say its been along time , haha and i dont have my shine box no more

Originally posted by rafiy

Come Party tonight a Carusos why stay home when beautiful girls are close to home. Ladies come and drink the best martini's made in new Jersey from one of the best bartenders Carlos. And don't forget Superstar DJ Ryan Morales. And people don't forget about Rafi.Y and Kelly Cools Costa P Daryl Daren. And don't forget about the best cocktail waitress yea right Angelicous.

rafiy

New to the Board

Ladies and Gentelman the SuperStar imself is on club Planet with Us DJ RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this place would be cool but first off the only person worth mentioning was nero, nero did this party screw you over or someshit back in the day rafi, rob roger. u guys were a big team n they all bounced on u. and u still says whats up him i guess u can laugh now right you are travelling doing world renown clubs and these promoters are still here at there restruante. rafi u done fuct up shoulda stuck with this guy, he wouldve aleast have gotten you laid alot more

this has to be the most undeducated bunch of people ever to post on one thread...................

i printed out the entire thread and read it on the shitter, after i got to the 4th pg, i realized this was going no where so i used the rest of this thread to wipe my ass!!!!!!!!!!!1

digga read the 1st 3 pages and got dumber and dumber as i contunued to read, never again will i ever affiliate myself with the likes of rafi, chrisr, kelly, kostaP and anglelicious ever again........

god help clubplanet if any of them ever step foot into caruso after reading this post.........it goes to show that good looking people DO NOT HAVE BRAINS............

thank god for people like me and the DONdeizel to even out the balance here or the world would be coming to an end.........

rafi, pls do us all a fovor and continue to post on WWW.TELLETUBIES.COM to work on your grammer and maybe you can post with other aliens and they can understand your language and what you are trying to say with your constant use of smily faces and half ass sentences................

here rafi, maybe you'll understand this since the last few paragraphs were too much for you to read and probably caused your eyes to cross:

r,r,r,r,rafi.....y,y,y,y,y,you are a,a,a,a,a, fuken m,m,m,moron and pls ss,s,s,stick to drugs, c,c,c,crack and whores..........LOVE YA RAFI....ha ha ha ha ha and i'lll seee your ugly ass in outer space

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by kelly0616

Rod we are not an uneducated bunch. well i speak for myself anyway. u missed out at a fun night at carusos too!!!!

I APPOLIGEZE KELLY MY SCRABBLE PARTNER.......................

what was i thinking, i am sorry....... i wasn't thinking...........I AM THE UNEDUCATED ONE, i will gladly spank my own ass if i have offended you my princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i missed out, i had a pilates class to work on my target areas..............................

Originally posted by kelly0616

no you are misunderstanding me dear. i did not say you were uneducated either. me and you are cool

ya REALLY MEAN THAT kelly!!!!!!!!! ya mean i can sit wit ya guys next time at the lunch table, gosh golly gee thanks.......

are we as cool as the breeze, or not yet that cool...........

but if i still have offended you i will gladly spank my own azz to any hip hop beat you want...............