Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question 4 all the DooDss

dannyorbit

iight when i'm giving a girl a nice salami & nut ride

i like 2 use protection because One u don't know wut half these chicks got & Second i don't want no babies on top of it

now my question is wut kind of condoms do all u guys use .... i feel i have tried every kind on the market

i gettin tired of pussy smellin like burning rubber when i'm done So i tried those flavored ones. biggest piece of garbage on the market shit broke in 2 seconds , also ultra thin condoms should be called ultra quick to break! They sux also

Now one thing i just picked up That i fuckin love is that new Trojan Lub .... there are two kinds The one i got is like Crystal something & the other onez name is Berry something sum gay name (haven't tried that yet)but wuteva shit is bangin it's kindda like KY lub but the shit has a taste to it, a sweet taste.

u can give a bitch a message wit it then kiss her back and not worry about gettin gressy smelly lips. Put that shit on your dick n girls looove the taste of it ;) I feel there are a 101 differnt things

u can do with this product....lol

Anyway i'm gettin off topic a lil bit

CONDOMS

i hate they way they feel, they always fuckinn break, You can't feel shit after awhile ,they fuck up the pussy O n have u eva tried to take a piss after using one of those DUREX spermicidal ones? HOLY SHIT!! feels like your pissin out glass AHHH!!!!!!

I am about to stop using them all together

any suggestions from u sex freaks out there:tongue:

wuts a good brand etc....

Thanks in advance

:D

Originally posted by dannyorbit

now my question is wut kind of condoms do all u guys use .... i feel i have tried every kind on the market

if you feel you have tried everyone on the market, you should then be able to form your own opinion on which work well and which do not...

Originally posted by entheogen808

use more lube or get her wetter.

No your wrong about that i understand what you are saying about the dry pussy but my girl doesn't have a problem gettin wet trust me!!! it's the condoms i use that gives the pussy a rubbery (smell & taste) when im done N going back for seconds

Originally posted by trancerxn112

lifestyles, ribbed and lubricated... i hate spermicide u cant eat the girl out till she showers

does lifestyles make a BIGGER type of condom ???cauz every on i've tried either was unconfortable wearing ot broke in 2 seconds