Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hot... odd color but hot...

lol. no offense to bmw intended. that car is what i'd expect to see if i left a stock one with a drug dealer for a month in the city.

dirty rims from constant braking and running from the cops. mad Bling Bling paintjob, clearcorners and of course, heavily tinted "felony" windows.

Guest brwneydtrouble

I think in the Florida sunlight (Direct jab at Cintron and his 18 degree weather) it would look stunning.

Kinda reminds me of the Silverstone color I had on my S2000 but with more dimension.

I for one love it, very nice color. Minus the ghetto ass tint. I mean come on... do you really think u can get away with like 10% on the front window?? :rolleyes:

35-40% all around is fine. I never was a fan of tint to begin with. IMO i'd rather spend $200 elsewhere, less of the bling bling factor.

Eric, you're right though... 10 minutes in nyc and the car is basically ruined. It's a garage princess that should be taken out to the track/autox on weekends.