Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Platinum Owners

Please make tonights temperature at least normal tonight. The past few weeks have been horrible with the heat..I love the music in the wave lounge but its way too hot. Makes for a bad evening........ thanks in advance.............

Perns

Originally posted by perns2002

Please make tonights temperature at least normal tonight. The past few weeks have been horrible with the heat..I love the music in the wave lounge but its way too hot. Makes for a bad evening........ thanks in advance.............

Perns

we have addressed this b4...i hope the problem will be fixed...ill let u know at 2am

Originally posted by djprime

we have addressed this b4...i hope the problem will be fixed...ill let u know at 2am

If it has been addressed before then there should be no excuse......... Isn't it customers first????? I hope this is taken care of......... :D

If it has been addressed before then there should be no excuse......... Isn't it customers first????? I hope this is taken care of......... :D

like i said we made it known...but nor me, steve or steve can do anything about it...

i already take pictures, promote, host,dj and get drunk...i dont even know where teh thermostat is...

but if u like ill heat u up...:eek:

Originally posted by djprime

like i said we made it known...but nor me, steve or steve can do anything about it...

i already take pictures, promote, host,dj and get drunk...i dont even know where teh thermostat is...

but if u like ill heat u up...:eek: [/quote

Make sure you tell them this evening people DO NOTICE the heat level then........

Please don't heat it up for me any more in there if its gonna be hot, save it for outside - HEE HEE

Perns

Yeah, it has been hot as blazes in there.....

just to let y'all know...here's the deal w/ the ac as i understand it-when the smoke machine goes off it fucks w/ the ac & shuts off...plus don't forget bout the heat w/ everybody dancin'. tryin to do what we can so NO more bitchin (includ GREYSKEYY):D

VERA

well heres the deal i was talkin to peter about it last week.

wel vera we dont use the fog machine anymore cause of all that nightclub fire shit. and when we did use it he wouldnt have the ac on cause he would have to turn the smoke alarms off, and by some change guess what.... the ac is on that breaker as well. whoever wired up that place is an idiot.