Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So how Was SF..anyone...???

I dont know about msot the people on this board, but i am really looking foward to Scot Project on the 4th... And i mean alot of the crowd wasnt all that great, but if you are with the right people, you can have fun, let everyone else do their thing. I know i had a real good time...

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

GET RID OF THE CHINOS, GET RID OF THE THUGS WITH THE FITTED HATS ON, AND GET SOME MORE OF THE PRETTY PEOPLE IN THERE TO MAKE THIS PARTY LAST.

I feel ya bro.

There is a real decline of us sweet papis in the scene these days.

MORE SWEET PAPIS DAMMIT!!!

I waited on line from 12:50 until around 2:10. Acosta was decent, played mostly anthems. The Prophet over Sounds of Nature was cool to hear. He did train wreck a few times throughout the night.

I have heard him spin better sets in the past.

Security was all over the place inside, with flashlights in everyone's face.

Crowd was pretty whack, I kinda expected that with Exit being closed. I was hoping since Paris was working the door, she'd be more selective, but that wasn't the case, a lotta wanna-be's w/sideways hats & fubu on as well as spikey haired bandana wearing 17 year old guidos, plus the usual Exit asian invasion

The funniest thing was when i was standing outside waiting for my freinds and a bunch of 16 year olds walked by thought i didnt knwo where SF was called me a newbie and pointed me in the right direction. And any1 with any brains would have hit of 1 of the bouncers with a little paper 2 save himself an hour on that freezing line. The only thing that made the night tolerable were the girls even though they were a little young. Anyone who had any brains went directly to vynil afterwards.

whats with all this hatred to the asians.. i dont see us bashing on your race.. its all about the music.. so why all you people making this into a racist shit for..?? so what if half the people in the club is asian..? whats your fucking point.?

Originally posted by swtpapi4ugirl

there's no fkn way Acosta was even there. I want fkn proof the man was there.. I am the biggest fkn Acosta fan and for one, any of the shit that was being played there, was not his style. 2, yes what was played was maybe 2 or 3 songs off his new album, and yes , someone played Lethal Industy, but im sorry, i was looking in the fkn booth the whole fkn night, AND THERE WAS NOOOOO FKN WAY THAT GEORGE ACOSTA WAS IN THAT BOOTH AT ANY TIME OF THE NIGHT. MAYBE JOE LODI, BUT ACOSTA WAS A SHAM. IF IM WRONG, THEN SOMEONE PROVE ME WRONG, BUT I DONT BELIEVE HE WAS THERE. SO WHAT THEY HAD GRAPHICS WITH HIS NAME ON, SOO FKN WHAT.

MUSIC THO WAS GOOD ON A WHOLE FOR A SF FRIDAY NIGHT

ONE PROBLEM THO, THE PLACE WAS 75% CHINO. I COULDNT FKN BELIEVE ALL THE FKN CHINKS THAT WERE IN THERE, MADE THE VIBE ON THE DANCE FLOOR REALLY WEIRD AND KIND OF DRAB. THEY WERE IN THE SHADOWS IN THE DARK EVERYWHERE, OLD AND YOUNG. THEYRE WERE CHINESE PEOPLE IN THERE WITH BALD HEADS THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE IN THERE 50'S DUDE. I FELT LIKE THERE WAS SOMETHING DEFINATELY GOING DOWN IN THERE THAT WAS REALLY FKN UNDERGROUD, AND IT WASNT THE MUSIC.

GET RID OF THE CHINOS, GET RID OF THE THUGS WITH THE FITTED HATS ON, AND GET SOME MORE OF THE PRETTY PEOPLE IN THERE TO MAKE THIS PARTY LAST.

well not for nothing i was ticked of the asian invasion :blown: im not racist. but i seriously felt that mostly all of them were all in some weird planet "hint hint "not for nothing. also they r very disrespectful bumpin all ova n not saying beep back . i dont care if i get bashed but its the truth n it would be sad to see SF get closed down again........ on acosta if u would know how he looks like n wat he does during his sets u'll know it was him spinnin. he had a sleeveless top n a diesel beanie just my 2 cents peace:D