Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BIG or small???

naughtybabe

Originally posted by tastyt

Depends on the breast really... tiny nips are usually not that exciting, but a C-cup that is half nipple is not appealing either...

...until you're trying to get all 150 channels. then big dish-sized nips come in REAL handy ;)

Originally posted by cintron

...until you're trying to get all 150 channels. then big dish-sized nips come in REAL handy ;)

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, now that I've considered it for, like, two minutes more, I think I prefer larger nips, just not out of control. It makes for a more luscious breast imo. :grin:

Here's a question: has anyone noticed that women with smaller areolas tend to have longer nipples? And vice-versa? Or does it really depend on the woman? :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Here's a question: has anyone noticed that women with smaller areolas tend to have longer nipples? And vice-versa? Or does it really depend on the woman? :confused:

actually yeah, come to think of it. They usually tend to poke out farther. Larger areolas tend to have nips with that "arecibo PuertoRico satellite dish" look to em." flat enough to skateboard on.