Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are you allowed to go home after a club?

Topic of discussion..................I seem to have a problem with thinking the night doesnt end until the next day. So is it possible to go home early?? If this was the case I wouldnt feel so bad about going out and would possibly be able to function the next day if I could just avoid afterhours..................

Feedback please.:D

Originally posted by stiffler

Topic of discussion..................I seem to have a problem with thinking the night doesnt end until the next day. So is it possible to go home early?? If this was the case I wouldnt feel so bad about going out and would possibly be able to function the next day if I could just avoid afterhours..................

Im not good at afterhours so I try to go home quickly and sleep

I think afterhours is stupid...unless you are working a girl...(not that I work girls anymore)...I just get super tired...and I dont believe in staying up until 10am ripping lines...I am done with that "drama"...Even in the summer...Ask the Bigtime...After Tempts...I am back at the shore house going nighty-night...I sleep for a few hours and then get up at 8am, get something to eat, then hit the beach....then go to Surf Club...I would rather be on the beach early than go to afterhours...and sleep the day away...of course there is always exceptions to this...

Originally posted by njstacked2

I think afterhours is stupid...unless you are working a girl...(not that I work girls anymore)...I just get super tired...and I dont believe in staying up until 10am ripping lines...I am done with that "drama"...Even in the summer...Ask the Bigtime...After Tempts...I am back at the shore house going nighty-night...I sleep for a few hours and then get up at 8am, get something to eat, then hit the beach....then go to Surf Club...I would rather be on the beach early than go to afterhours...and sleep the day away...of course there is always exceptions to this...

see you at Surf this summer babe.. And good seeing you last nite

Ahhh Sticky,

You know me, I love the afterhours. Even after 14 hours in factory, i still go to afterhours for a few...........BUT.............the only time i really do afterhour like good old times (summer, 2 days of being cracked out in someone's house, etc.) is when i really want the next day to just be a waste of time. So going home after a club is definitely ok, you arent missin much if you dont go cause usually everyone is too retarded to do anything but sit there and stare at each other.........

i dont know whats happening with me lately but

in the past few weeks i guess i realized that theres really nothing at home waiting for me

so now when i head out

usually its something like this

some bar with the friends about 7or8pm

then off to dinner Euro til about 1030

metro til ??

but somewhere in between we hit

some kida spot for some djs and daning

then NYC after metro

but the prob is

we goto breakfast after that so

now were all energiezed again

now lookin for someones house to throw fresh pancakes at the ceiling fan

then go home

dinner hang again at the bar

and back to another club

this is uaualy a 2 day affair (OMG WHAT THE HELL IS SLEEP FOR?!!!!)

finally i pass out on the 3rd morning wiht my clothes on and the phone ringing

i cant remember the last time i actually went home after a club and went to bed!! i wish i could soo badly. i always find myself going to antoher club or someones house and usually hanging out till the sun comes up i hate it so much!!!

Originally posted by seasidedan

Does a real degenerate have to ask this question? we have to make sure everyone goes to sleep, thats why we dont go home. :idea::eek::laugh:;)

What up fellow Dg? Glad to see you found this thread important enough to respond to...............Ridicio crew in full effect next saturday for your b-day. Please remind Thor that he is Dg3 and to be ready for a completely degenerate weekend.

Id go 2 an afterhours club after w/ no problem.We usually always stop 4 breakfast after a club but ill never go 2 someones house 2 chill after cause i know id pass right out & id want my bed..Then I start getting cranky. But there were some crazy times Ive gone out 2 a club, came home,changed, got in my car & drove to school.. Dont know how i do it =/

Originally posted by kelly0616

i cant remember the last time i actually went home after a club and went to bed!! i wish i could soo badly. i always find myself going to antoher club or someones house and usually hanging out till the sun comes up i hate it so much!!!

:laugh: dont i know it, after my bday im not doing anymore afterhours!

I seem to be getting sucked into this afterhours thing as well...

I wasn't even supposed to go out friday, yet i ended up @ metro @ 4am... left there to go do afterhours @ around 6am at someone elses house when i relaized... WTF am i doing... i have stuff to do tomorrow.. and i actually went home..

I used to love going to a club...getting all wacked..getting sleepy and going home and hitting my comfy bed..

lately, my choice of wacked has changed a lil preventing me from getting sleepy....so i know the root of the problem.. now i just need to change it ;)

Originally posted by stiffler

How does an Ultimate Warrior as yourself ask this question? You've got some type of clock in your body that doesn't end. The true question isn't afterhours, it's how many days you continue to go non-stop. God bless your energy Sticky. :)

Originally posted by piro8

How does an Ultimate Warrior as yourself ask this question? You've got some type of clock in your body that doesn't end. The true question isn't afterhours, it's how many days you continue to go non-stop. God bless your energy Sticky. :)

You know whats fucked up, I am the same way in all aspects of life. I am living proof that the energizer bunny exists. Sleep is a waste of time, but believe me, I can sleep just as long as I work or party. I do everything to the fullest extent.................

As far as the energy part, it gets a little annoying since I have a desk job............My body wanst to keep moving and meanwhile Im stuck at this fucking desk. I think I am going to invent a motorized desk(desk-cart).........so i can buzz around while I work.