Clubplanet Nightlife Community

label. event. march 29

errr...not exactly...

ser·en·dip·i·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (srn-dp-t)

n. pl. ser·en·dip·i·ties

The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.

The fact or occurrence of such discoveries.

An instance of making such a discovery.

ran·dom ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rndm) adj.

Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: random movements. See Synonyms at chance.

Mathematics & Statistics. Of or relating to a type of circumstance or event that is described by a probability distribution.

Of or relating to an event in which all outcomes are equally likely, as in the testing of a blood sample for the presence of a substance.

not our flyer anyway! talk to mariano! :)

Originally posted by vicman

i see your schedule :shaky:

Do you have any better suggestions?!?! I'm not going to Tenaglia either, so don't ask! Did you hear about his B-day party at ARC last Friday. 2500 fist pumpin' Guidos from the Sound Factory showed up while Yoko Ono sang licks over some 45 minute re-edit..... :puke:

Originally posted by joeygk

Do you have any better suggestions?!?! I'm not going to Tenaglia either, so don't ask! Did you hear about his B-day party at ARC last Friday. 2500 fist pumpin' Guidos from the Sound Factory showed up while Yoko Ono sang licks over some 45 minute re-edit..... :puke:

oh yeah?!

going to scumfrog on tuesday and i'll play it by ear then if i go to DT or not since Wed will be very busy, with that pool party and Tronic for my techno fixins. I havent gotten anything from Made, so I dont think I'll be going to Howells on Fri. Superchumbo is what I'll end up doing to end my WMC with some tribal beats.

Originally posted by headrushmusic

No Howells @BED???

No Balance Promote rosterfest @Space???

He says he's not going to the Balance Party, but that crackhead will show for the 'after-after-after party!' Vic I'll see ya' on the patio for Lawler!

>>>>> and email ARC again about the Howells party @BED, I swear to god you're the only one left in the country not on the guestlist!

**You wanna pre-party at Abby's b4 Scumfrog....I got a new crackpipe?!?! :bong:

Originally posted by headrushmusic

No Howells @BED???

No Balance Promote rosterfest @Space???

tsk. tsk. :what:

thursday yeah, i'm there at Space. probably hang out in the deck until Zabiela comes on.

howells on friday?---> i aint sweating it, i can go see him any month up in NY, so its no big deal. i aint begging MADE events to let me in, i'm still pissed off at their PvD fisaco.

Originally posted by vicman

thursday yeah, i'm there at Space. probably hang out in the deck until Zabiela comes on.

Sounds like a plan!

*Although, we all know what happened last time Vicman rawked out to Zabs in Miami....<Crobar>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>koolaid.gif

Originally posted by joeygk

Sounds like a plan!

*Although, we all know what happened last time Vicman rawked out to Zabs in Miami....<Crobar>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>koolaid.gif

lol...zab's + liqour = good times for vicman

tell a certain someone to have plenty of mango juice :D

pre-party b4 scumfrog is on sucka!

BEWARE THE BLUE EYED GREEK!

I'm worried the last time Thomar & I partied I ended up hiding behind a subwoofer at Vinyl around 9am b/c I didn't want to leave......once that crackhead shows up all bets are off. Take Thomar out of the Clevo & all hell breaks loose......I'm talking abou the "after-after-after-after party"

Get your ass down here....it's bad enough you snubbed Greg Vickers yesterday! ;):D