Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Tyrant In Nyc **

diegonyc

additionaly, clearing a dancefloor at spin or any club in Miami for that matter isn't necessarily a bad thing. sometimes the crowd isn't ready for that kind of sound or style.

I won't even bother to ellaborate further with you because it's over your head my son.

You'll just never get it... (sweet jesus, thank u lord!)

Guest saleen351

yup, i won't understand that at exactly 230am the mass exit of spin started by lee buridged... at 3am only 50 people were left for ronny the light guy to spin murk tracks....

SO HOW AM I WRONG? I WAS THERE, YOU SO CALLED CLUB PEOPLE NEVER SEEM TO GO OUT.......

and precog did your party at matrix out do mine????? nope...

i guess i do know what the fuck i'm talking about:idea:

Saleen i honestly think that you're the most musically ignorant person, that i've had the "pleasure" reading about.

Lee burridge is one of the best DJs out there. Great Talent great skills great tracks. It's not the Bullshit flavor of the week shit that you always like. Like Diego Said, u contradict yourself like a moron and you obviously don't know shit!

All the times i've been to ClubSpin, that place cleared out by 300.

Both Times that lee burridge was there it cleared out at 300. One time yes he was spinning and it was an amazing set. Second time he was finished by then and at 300 it was clearing out, and ivanno was going back on. When i went for Ashley Casselle samething, it cleared out by 300.

so saleen do us all a favor and STFU!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by treepwood728

Saleen i honestly think that you're the most musically ignorant person, that i've had the "pleasure" reading about.

Lee burridge is one of the best DJs out there. Great Talent great skills great tracks. It's not the Bullshit flavor of the week shit that you always like. Like Diego Said, u contradict yourself like a moron and you obviously don't know shit!

All the times i've been to ClubSpin, that place cleared out by 300.

Both Times that lee burridge was there it cleared out at 300. One time yes he was spinning and it was an amazing set. Second time he was finished by then and at 300 it was clearing out, and ivanno was going back on. When i went for Ashley Casselle samething, it cleared out by 300.

so saleen do us all a favor and STFU!!!!

under article 3.51 of the clubplanet rule book, we ignore all posts by newbies....

sorry i didn't read a word you wrote...

Saleen i know more about music than you'll ever know. I already went through my Mauro Piccotto stage, through my PVD and oakenfold stage.

To hear you spew out all this crap of all this music u know, make me laugh, cause u wouldn't know a good DJ in your life, cause u only listen to what's cool, you're just another sheep, that goes for the main stream shit.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by treepwood728

Saleen i know more about music than you'll ever know. I already went through my Mauro Piccotto stage, through my PVD and oakenfold stage.

To hear you spew out all this crap of all this music u know, make me laugh, cause u wouldn't know a good DJ in your life, cause u only listen to what's cool, you're just another sheep, that goes for the main stream shit.

please list all the djs who are main stream....

i can only name one out of the top of my head.

Mauro Picotto.

i guess you're right i'm talking out my ass. but you're taste in music is fucking HORRID!

Saleen please don't comment on what u don't know. Stick to your mauro picotto threads and we'll all be happy. you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by diegonyc

saleen likes doo doo music including whitney houston remixes!!!

lol

1. picotto

2. oscar g

3. tsettos

4. roland

5. styrke

that is my top dj list.. so please reply and tell me again i like doo doo music....

you don't have the balls to do it... run a long little boy... your party is just gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! when your dime a dozen jocks top those guys in my list, then post again.

ps its been known for a long time, arc saturdays are dead... maybe with the asians not being able to go to exit they will go to arc:laugh:

saleen i admit those are good people that u like, but i think you're just kissing their ass cause they are locals. all those locals have more talent than picotto. And yes i do think a lot of the DJs i like have more talent than those listed. but yes i still think that 3 out of the 5 you mentioned are badass.

No offense to Oscar Stryke or Roland but i do think they Tyrant is better than them.

it's not even about being better. it's all about personal preference.

so not only is your breath doo doo, but you're ruining this thread for the people that may want to venture out of miami for the weekend and hear 2 of some of the most innovating djs around.

isn't there a drought coming anyways?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by diegonyc

it's not even about being better. it's all about personal preference.

so not only is your breath doo doo, but you're ruining this thread for the people that may want to venture out of miami for the weekend and hear 2 of some of the most innovating djs around.

isn't there a drought coming anyways?

YOU ARE A STRAIGHT UP PUSSY!!!!!!!!!SPEAK YOUR MIND..... YOU CLAIM I LIKE DOO DOO MUSIC AND EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT DJS I LIKE AND YOU WON'T CALL THEM DOO DOO. YOU ARE A PUSSY............ THAT SIMPLE........ AT LEAST TREEP ADMITED HE LIKED SOMEONE OTHER THAN OG AND THE OTHERS, BUT YOU ARE AN ASS KISSING PIKER.....

lee buridge is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo overrated, i remember hog yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING"..... :blown:

I TOOK MY BOYS OUT AND PAID FOR VIP FOR ALL OF THEM, AND I GET KICK IN THE BALLS BY SOME EUROTRASH DJ.... FUCK DAT!