Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Tyrant In Nyc **

diegonyc

i am speaking my mind.

tsettos is easy... crapola.

stryke - has my respect. used to hear him play out years ago and he always kept it real.

oscar g - i still have my first MURK album from 10 years ago. to be quite honest, i haven't heard oscar in years too.

roland - never heard him play.

picotto - wannabe techno. heard him play at twilo and it reminded me of timo maas in regards that he played all of his produtions in his set. that bores me to death.

any other questions, just hit me back at diego@njguido.com

or our homepage www.njguido.com

regards,

Diego

:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by diegonyc

i am speaking my mind.

tsettos is easy... crapola.

stryke - has my respect. used to hear him play out years ago and he always kept it real.

oscar g - i still have my first MURK album from 10 years ago. to be quite honest, i haven't heard oscar in years too.

roland - never heard him play.

picotto - wannabe techno. heard him play at twilo and it reminded me of timo maas in regards that he played all of his produtions in his set. that bores me to death.

any other questions, just hit me back at diego@njguido.com

or our homepage www.njguido.com

regards,

Diego

:tongue:

tsettos opened up exit..... every guy in your party hasn't come close to doing anything in nyc like he did...

AND YOU ARE FROM MIAMI AND NEVER HEARD ROLAND AND HAVEN'T HEARD OG IN YEARS???? LOVE HOW YOU INDUSTRY GUYS NEVER GO OUT...

PS IF YOU GO TO A AEROSMITH CONCERT, DO U GET MAD IF THEY ONLY PLAY THEIR TRACKS?

Originally posted by saleen351

tsettos opened up exit..... every guy in your party hasn't come close to doing anything in nyc like he did...

AND YOU ARE FROM MIAMI AND NEVER HEARD ROLAND AND HAVEN'T HEARD OG IN YEARS???? LOVE HOW YOU INDUSTRY GUYS NEVER GO OUT...

PS IF YOU GO TO A AEROSMITH CONCERT, DO U GET MAD IF THEY ONLY PLAY THEIR TRACKS?

i don't think my boys wanna go that route. they played exit once and i'll admit, it was a huge mistake.

before you start talking smack about djs u have never heard before... i just wanna say, you're a moron.

i don't live in miami fewl. how the fuck am i supposed to hear those djs listed living in nyc?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by james954

1. picotto

2. oscar g <----

3. tsettos

4. roland <----

5. styrke <----

3 out of 5 not bad... especially for a guy who "hates miami and hates all florida dj's."

picotto though? ...and he says "eurotrash" in reference to lee burridge...

who said I hate miami djs???

have you heard tsettos before.... were you at exit with him and baez? have you been to temps?

i like picotto for two major reasons...

1. his energy

2. his consistency..

OMG!!!!, Guess I have a reason to visit some of my friends in NYC.

I have been waiting for Tyrant to finally drop by. I will go to NYC 100% sure.

On the other hand, Saleen, you are right. Lee cleared the floor that day. What do you expect. With no offense to Biz, the crowd at Spin was always 95% a "cheeselini" crowd.

Lee should had sticked to play Crobar. That night he blew the roof there.

This board should stop trashing DJs for not delivering to an unreceptive crowd. And that is the clubs and promoters mistake.

What would happen if Picotto plays, lets say MANGO'S??:idea::cool:

Originally posted by saleen351

who said I hate miami djs???

have you heard tsettos before.... were you at exit with him and baez? have you been to temps?

i like picotto for two major reasons...

1. his energy

2. his consistency..

consistency in playing the same bpm for hours and hours. whoopie!!!!