Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Subway Lunch Review

funketeer

yeah, I had a 6" Turkey on whole wheat with mustard, cucumber, and lettuce on Friday before I went to see Styryke. Not bad, a little plain though, but it was a much better pre-game meal than pizza for sure. Easy to digest and very light on the digestive process, clearing way for all the Cranberry-Vodkas that would follow in the coming hours. I felt light and on my toes the whole night. I definately recommend Subway as a great, quick bite before going out for the night :cool::D:cool:

I never tried quimosabe's but subway is 3 blocks away from house so...I doubt I'll be driving to sw107th for a sub...I'll go to check the girl's butt, maybe...oh, wait...I have tried quizmo's...no you haven't...ok, then I haven't...are you sure?...yes...ok...bye...see you later.

Originally posted by funketeer

jared.jpg

No problem, anytime...hey...why don't we go camping sometime...we can use my old pants as a tent...there's room for 10 people in this sucka!

:laugh: ....i will bring the scotch guard and make them pants water resistant....or we could go sailing with those bad boys too...:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: ....i will bring the scotch guard and make them pants water resistant....or we could go sailing with those bad boys too...:idea:

I think they already are fart resistant...the scotch guard will come in handy!

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by funketeer

I had the 6 inch wholewheat roast beef with everything but olives...oil, vinegar, salt and pepper...and I also made it a combo...I had a large pepsi and doritos...it was pretty good! :D

peace

Funk:cool:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: