Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys Reina Review.............

joeys was off the meat rack last night,,but i had one problem,,REINA what happened to that fat ass biscuit eatn bitch,,,that sexual video made that little chiwawa bust a little nut, reina s got to be atleast 300 pounds ,,holy shit they had to rush her off the stage cause the bitch was so tired after 2 songs,,rumor has it they had a bacon and cheese platter for her in the back,,, oh and all you air lat guys who walk around there all tuff and shit,,,try to grow somethn between those arms and back ,,,ahhahah

Originally posted by nycplaya31

joeys was off the meat rack last night,,but i had one problem,,REINA what happened to that fat ass biscuit eatn bitch,,,that sexual video made that little chiwawa bust a little nut, reina s got to be atleast 300 pounds ,,holy shit they had to rush her off the stage cause the bitch was so tired after 2 songs,,rumor has it they had a bacon and cheese platter for her in the back,,, oh and all you air lat guys who walk around there all tuff and shit,,,try to grow somethn between those arms and back ,,,ahhahah

:hat: what makes you the baddest mo fo in the world for your info the video you are talking about is by amber not me yes this is Reina nice review I'm sure you're a lovely person as well

Reina, fyi this guy barely posts and in all his posts so far he is a know it all jerkoff........................I didnt make it out last night, but saw you at Metro last week or two weeks ago(my brain is shot) and you were incredible.......................

Keep it up sweetheart.

Originally posted by stiffler

Reina, fyi this guy barely posts and in all his posts so far he is a know it all jerkoff........................I didnt make it out last night, but saw you at Metro last week or two weeks ago(my brain is shot) and you were incredible.......................

Keep it up sweetheart.

Is there a spray that we can use to unstick (no pun intended) your lips from Reina's ass?? just kidding Sticky. :tongue::)

It really wasnt kissing her ass, it was more against that idiot NYCplaya...............the same guy who ripped apart tempts in vip's post for being a drug heaven of 2month juiceheads(umm, arent all the clubs like that) who are all gay in the stalls together. This coming from NYC.................drug and gay capitol of the world. Im just tryin to rustle his feathers.....................

oh yeah, btw................fuck you piro:tongue:

Originally posted by piro8

Luckily tax season is almost over for you Sticky. Well, over a month to go for you. :)

Yeah well I figured out a way to post and do taxes................you see, my clients sit across from me and when they think Im busy typin away there info and tryin to save them money im really talkin to you like right now............those fuckin morons "no you cant see what im doin, this program is top secret govt issued state of the art shit" now sit there and be quiet!!!

just kiddin

Yeah well I figured out a way to post and do taxes................you see, my clients sit across from me and when they think Im busy typin away there info and tryin to save them money im really talkin to you like right now............those fuckin morons "no you cant see what im doin, this program is top secret govt issued state of the art shit" now sit there and be quiet!!!

just kiddin

I hope you charge those morons by the hour.

Keep it up sweetheart.

:D Thanks I had alot of fun at Metro.... I guess there always has to be one in the bunch

Keep it up sweetheart.

I LOVE Reina. She is has been my favorite for years. Ask browneyedqt, I'm obsessed. She has all the best songs, and at Beatstock, I think she was by far the best live. I'm so mad I missed out last nite. My b/f said she was good as hell.

Originally posted by prettyricky

I was there, I thought Reina was off the hook, say what you want, she still gets mad airplay. As for Joeys, that was my second time there, I thought it was allright, dont remeber most of the night, we got mangled!!!!!!:D

ehhhh... shutup

speak when spoken too focker! :tongue:

:kiss2:

P.S. I love Reina!! I love every single song she sings and I think she is a great performer! Rock on Sista! :D