Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labour day weekend in South Beach

panchodeejay

Gen has the idea. I heard that space is going to have Gatecrasher on Thursday and Danny Tenaglia on Saturday. As always, my Sunday daytime reccommendation is Nikki Beach (don't know what is going on special there) and Crobar is going to be off the hook I am sure.

forgot about 'cyberfest'!! the dj's are only going to play for like an hour or so because there's so many of them. it's a waist of time and money. i'd be willing to bet that half those dj's won't even be there! just like what happened at the ultra beach fest duing the conference.

thus i suggest...

DANNY TENAGLIA @ SPACE on sept.2!!

now this is going to be a party! he's one of the best dj's in the world and is going to spin for 12 hours! you NEED to def. go see him! this will be better then any dj at 'cyberfest'!! trust me.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I think I'll go to Space on Saturday Sept. 2. The festival sounds great but I have only 3 days and I'll rather stay in Miami.

I'll be only 3 nights there Fri-Sunday. What are they best places for the other days, Crobar? Level??

Does anyone know if BT is playing somewhere in Miami outside the festival? I missed him when I went to Ibiza but I saw him in Dallas last Wednesday and he was just amazing.

Thanks again and have a great Saturday night!

I'm trapped in Dallas this weekend and there's not much to do here.

[This message has been edited by panchodeejay (edited 08-12-2000).]

If you want to go to Crobar (my reccommendation) or anywhere else for that matter on Labor day weekend you need to plan ahead or you will wait in mob scenes, pay a lot, and get shoved into the least desireable rooms. I'd be glad to help E-mail me at Plasmajockey@aol.com

pancho.... are you brit, canadian, aussie or kiwi? certainly not american with your spelling. anyway we too will be in South Beach (eclectic mix of brits, aussies, yanks) - I've been a couple of times before and it's great - and although it will be a complete zoo that weekend, it'll still be fun....... biggrin.gif

give us a shout if you want to meet up...

I am definitely going to be at Space on Sat for DT and most likely on Thurs for Gatecrasher (sorry Pancho you won't be there). Crobar I am sure will be good on Friday, Space will too. I can definitely help you out with getting in to Space on Sat. If you send and email to opentherope@aol.com and give them your name and number of people you are going to be with they will put you on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> (I think I should start getting a commission for this). Sunday Nikki beach is a must during the day. Whew, I am tired already. eek.gif

Now, now boys...no fighting. Space or Crobar is going to be good on Friday, pick your choice, or go to both (that's what I do). Nikki Beach is on Ocean Drive and 1st st. (there is a restaurant called Penrods next to it. The music is good, the food is good the atmosphere is incredible and the people are beautiful (need I say more?)

Have fun, I am sure we will run into each other somewhere. Hold up a sign for me...

• 2 weeks later...

Alright people...I'm new to the board but I got info and questions too. First of all, people are very quick to forget about George Acosta at Shadow Lounge because he is there every weekend but if crobar isn't bumping on friday night, Shadow is always a possibility. I heard that Sandra Collins might be at the GateCrasher party at space on thursday but I don't have any connections with that club...yet. If anyone can be of assistance, I would be very appreciative and I myself can help you with another event. Thanks

Archived