Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This just in... Miami Mayor wants to cancel Christmas

quest4sunrise

----December 18, 2003----

Siting anonymus sources, Mayor Fuckhead today announced that Miami will no longer support the traditional, Christian holiday. When asked why he was such a fuckhead, Mayor Fuckhead replied, "My sources tell me that every year, during this time, many families around Dade county partake in such glutonus acts as feasts that last all day and include the consumption of eggnog and high-calorie deserts" As noted, the mayor is a fuckhead, and with that in mind the next question followed, "Mayor, this holiday has always been on the same day of every year, why wait and make this announcement a week before it is to happen, after everyone has invested and commited to it?" The Mayor replied "Because I think it's wrong, eventhough everyone else loves it and it is good for the city. I just want to flex cause I think I matter" As reporters began throwing the fresh monkey poo they gathered from the zoo earlier in the day, the Mayor, in a surprising move, did not flinch. When asked (from a distance) why he did not move, his final quote of the day was, "Why run, it is representative of what me and my cabinet are about?"

Sincerely,

Quest4Sunrise aka Mr. Jangles