Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday @maze..vip Membership Party 4hrs Open Bar

eddyguerra305

Guest saleen351

i'll pass........

I go for music first, then booze.....

when you fix the music, then i'll come... may i suggest making styke the resident....

Originally posted by saleen351

i'll pass........

I go for music first, then booze.....

when you fix the music, then i'll come... may i suggest making styke the resident....

when the music comes it will be too late for you i guess.

there are some nice little bookings out on the horizon there;)

Maze looses sleep over saleen not showing up:rolleyes:

last weeks attendance of 1700 all must be wrong:(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by klubveteran

when the music comes it will be too late for you i guess.

there are some nice little bookings out on the horizon there;)

Maze looses sleep over saleen not showing up:rolleyes:

last weeks attendance of 1700 all must be wrong:(

it will be empty and broke by april.....

any idiot can have a good club in march, but after that, the new space is gonna eat maze up and spit it out... too bad it was a nice club...

example

1 TIESTO 7643 space

2 PAUL VAN DYK 5471 space

3 PAUL OAKENFOLD 3807 space

4 SASHA 3442 ? crobar??

5 FERRY CORSTEN 3012 who cares

6 ARMIN VAN BUUREN 2986 no one showed up to maze

7 MAURO PICOTTO 2912 space

8 JOHN DIGWEED 2667 ??

9 CARL COX 2448 ??

10 GEORGE ACOSTA Spi

11 ICEY 1825 who cares

12 BAD BOY BILL 1812 who cares

13 KUFFDAM 1544 who cares

14 TOMMY PAWLAK 1509 who cares

15 JOHAN GIELEN 1445 who cares

16 DANNY TENAGLIA 1396 space

17 IRENE 1289 who cares

18 DEEP DISH 1249 space

19 JUDGE JULES 1241 space

20 MARCO V 1088 space

21 RICK AIR 1071 who cares

22 BLANK AND JONES 1030 who cares

23 MIXIN MARC 1029 who cares

24 GAMBY 1002 who cares

25 BOSSI 1001 who cares

26 BABY ANNE 956 who cares

27 DIESELBOY 933 who cares

28 CIACOMIX 895 who cares

29 TIMO MAAS 856 ???

30 JIMMIE PAGE 811 who cares

31 DONALD GLAUDE 801 who cares

32 NATHAN BRYCE 770 who cares

33 ATB 751 who cares

34 MARK OLIVER 747 who cares

35 MICRO 741 who cares

36 RICHARD HUMPTY VISSION 741 who cares

37 SANTANA 732 who cares

38 TAYFOON 731 who cares

39 STEVE LAWLER 707 who cares

40 SANDER KLEINENBERG 701 not sure

41 SHARAZ 688 who cares

42 BT 678 who cares

43 FRANK TRAX 673 who cares

44 EXPLOIT 663 who cares

45 DAN 655 who cares

46 JUNIOR VASQUEZ 654 space

47 DAVE SEAMAN 648 crobar i think

48 HIPNOTIC STARR 640 who cares

49 BRIAN FINE 638 who cares

50 SONIX who cares

miami is a town based on big name euro trash djs... space has got all of them locked down..

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

THIS FRIDAY

CLUB MAZE BRINGS YOU

DJ SAMMY O & SPECIAL GUEST

OPEN BAR 10PM - 2AM

VIP MEMBERSHIP PARTY

EVERY BODY THAT SHOWS UP GET A FREE VIP MEMBERSHIP CARD

(card gives barer 4hrs open bar on frday evenings)

SO COME AND GET UR CARD

FOR GUEST LIST INFO

CONTACT EDDY GUERRA

EDDYGUERRAMIA@HOTMAIL.COM

:eek: :eek: :jawdrop:

Hell yeah, Eddie!!! :bounce: The 4 hr. open bar is from what time to what time? :bounce:

BTW, the rumour of Bellini as your Friday resident is still alive?:eek:

The four-hour open bar trick is working for now, but I hope that Maze and their new team of promoters holds true that "the rest will be coming soon". I'd hate to see the place lose sight of it's goal and become nothing but a place where people get piss drunk and you could put an MP3 player in the DJ booth and no one would notice.

Sammy O is one of the best DJs in Miami, but a little variety never hurt anyone. I'd love to see Stryke have a residency there on Fridays, he's got a loyal fanbase here obviously, and couple that with the numbers your 4 hour open bar draws, you may just have a winning combination.

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

5th amendment

So?? :confused: :confused: Bellini would jam Maze every Friday with the numbers you are pulling nowadays. :idea:

FIFTH AMENDMENT [u.S. Constitution] - 'No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb, nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.'

The Fifth Amendment 'can be asserted in any proceeding, civil or criminal, administrative or judicial, investigatory or adjudicatory; and it protects against any disclosures which the witness reasonably believes could be used in a criminal prosecution or could lead to other evidence that might be so used.' Kastigar v. U.S., 406 U.S. 441, 44-45 ('72). A reasonable belief that information concerning income or assets might be used to establish criminal failure to file a tax return can support a claim of Fifth Amendment privilege. See U.S. v. Rendahl, 746 F.2d 553, 55-56 (9th Cir.'84).

The only way the Fifth Amendment can be asserted as to testimony is on a question-by-question basis. Rendahl, 746 F.2d at 555, citing with approval U.S. v. Bell, 448 F.2d 40, 42 (9th Cir.'71) (Fifth Amendment challenge premature on appeal from enforcement order; appellant must present himself for questioning after enforcement and as to each question elect to raise or not to raise the defense).

The appropriate device for compelling answers to incriminating questions is a government grant of use immunity. See Sharp, 920 F.2d at 1172.

bellini would be a huge mistake. his stock is dropping by the min. besides space/spin/opium/crobar has used him up already. with so much talent in this city why use a retread? austin leeds, jon cowan, stryke. hello?? how about a couple of residents. 2 or 3. get creative. you have 4-5 nights a month to work with.

Originally posted by james954

with so much talent in this city why use a retread? austin leeds, jon cowan, stryke. hello??

its the "recycled Dj" syndrome...Leeds, Luke, Fain, Cue, Stryke and if u wanna drop big $$$ that will get u a good big name local dj talent, how about Rivera?? that might be tooooo much to ask...so start with the others