Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be there when the next wave of nightclub industry events takes off in the new nightlife capital of the country.

THE CLUB SHOW in Vegas - three nights and two days of parties, panels, and networking.

Brought to you by the hottest trade glossy around, Club Systems International (www.clubsystemsinternational.com), and the country's only mag for serious DJs, DJ Times (www.djtimes.com).

Remember when a badge actually meant something?

A Club Show VIP/All-Access badge gets you free entry to eight top Vegas clubs, all official Club Show events, plus seminars and the exhibit hall at the Riviera Convention Center. And it's only $119 (when you pre-register with the coupon code COG; $199 regular and onsite).

OFFICIAL CLUB SHOW EVENTS:

Tuesday, March 25: Official Kick-Off Party

EDEN @ Studio 54 (MGM Grand), 12 am

Special guest DJs: Chris Cox of Thunderpuss and Space Miami resident Oscar G (Murk/Funky Green Dogs)

Official release party for Murk's Bangin' Progressive Beats on Tommy Boy Records

Wednesday, March 26: Official Hump Day Party

GIANT presents DJ Sammy at Ibiza USA (on the Strip), 12 am

The First Annual Club World Awards

Tabu Ultra-Lounge (MGM Grand), 9 pm

Official After Party with Robbie Rivera (this week's #1 Billboard jock), 10 pm

Thursday, March 27: Official Closing Night Party

The legendary JUNIOR VASQUEZ @ Studio 54 (MGM Grand), 12 am - after after hours

Plus free entry to the The Beach, Bikinis, Coyote Ugly, Hush, Ibiza USA, Ra, Studio 54, and Tabu for the three nights of the show.

TO REGISTER: www.theclubshow.com

Originally posted by theclubshow

Be there when the next wave of nightclub industry events takes off in the new nightlife capital of the country.

THE CLUB SHOW in Vegas - three nights and two days of parties, panels, and networking.

Brought to you by the hottest trade glossy around, Club Systems International (www.clubsystemsinternational.com), and the country's only mag for serious DJs, DJ Times (www.djtimes.com).

Remember when a badge actually meant something?

A Club Show VIP/All-Access badge gets you free entry to eight top Vegas clubs, all official Club Show events, plus seminars and the exhibit hall at the Riviera Convention Center. And it's only $119 (when you pre-register with the coupon code COG; $199 regular and onsite).

OFFICIAL CLUB SHOW EVENTS:

Tuesday, March 25: Official Kick-Off Party

EDEN @ Studio 54 (MGM Grand), 12 am

Special guest DJs: Chris Cox of Thunderpuss and Space Miami resident Oscar G (Murk/Funky Green Dogs)

Official release party for Murk's Bangin' Progressive Beats on Tommy Boy Records

Wednesday, March 26: Official Hump Day Party

GIANT presents DJ Sammy at Ibiza USA (on the Strip), 12 am

The First Annual Club World Awards

Tabu Ultra-Lounge (MGM Grand), 9 pm

Official After Party with Robbie Rivera (this week's #1 Billboard jock), 10 pm

Thursday, March 27: Official Closing Night Party

The legendary JUNIOR VASQUEZ @ Studio 54 (MGM Grand), 12 am - after after hours

Plus free entry to the The Beach, Bikinis, Coyote Ugly, Hush, Ibiza USA, Ra, Studio 54, and Tabu for the three nights of the show.

TO REGISTER: www.theclubshow.com

Do I have to register to see Junior at Studio 54?? We arrive in Vegas on 3/27. Thanks. :)

damn damn damn fuck fuck fuck!

the 1 time i hear of junior being on this side of the country and i leave the day before..does ANYONE know if he'll be spinning anywhere in vegas next week before thurs? i tried to change my flight and hotel but shit is booked solid...

:unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy:

Where do i begin.....Let me just say that vegas was amazing.....The clubs were gorgeous inside and the music when it wasn't hip hop was all really good....My favorite club was Drais it was an awesome after hours spot.....Lines were very long but if u know how to take care of things u won't have a problem anywhere.....Rain is unbelievable......Huge place and filled with energy.......Looks so much different then when it was on real world......Ra and Studio were good too.....Only problem was i went to Ra on the wrong night, lot of hip hop.....The best thing about vegas has to be the woman.....They're absolutely gorgeous everywhere u go....the girls that work at hardrock are just amazing......Well that's the trip, theyre is so much more but i'm so exhausted....

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Where do i begin.....Let me just say that vegas was amazing.....The clubs were gorgeous inside and the music when it wasn't hip hop was all really good....My favorite club was Drais it was an awesome after hours spot.....Lines were very long but if u know how to take care of things u won't have a problem anywhere.....Rain is unbelievable......Huge place and filled with energy.......Looks so much different then when it was on real world......Ra and Studio were good too.....Only problem was i went to Ra on the wrong night, lot of hip hop.....The best thing about vegas has to be the woman.....They're absolutely gorgeous everywhere u go....the girls that work at hardrock are just amazing......Well that's the trip, theyre is so much more but i'm so exhausted....

Agreed!!! Vegas was totally unbelievable. I loved it. Anyone else who is going- Have a great time...

check out Tabu in MGM for a pregame...the place was nice and the music was good.