Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Techno headz...

uhh no im sorry but

ill stick to

www.metromixradio.com

Metro Mix Radio is your Internet source for the best in underground dance music 24/7, featuring non stop exclusive full length, high quality streaming mp3 mixes created by some of the best known and undiscovered New York Tri-State Area DJs.

Tune in each day for the best in original programming with our live dj broadcasts from locations remote and un-known. Check the "live today" section to the right to see and hear who's playing next.

TUNE IN EVREYDAY ALL DAY TO HEAR DJS LIKE

LIQID TOUCH

APOTHEOSIS

OJEDA

DENNY

TONY TEE

PATRICIA STARR

Anthony DeVito

Bill Pettinelli

Justin Higgins

DJ PRIME

SHAWN INK

the stream is 24/7

and ALL the sets are TREMENDOUSLY HOTTT--

i leave it on all the time while im home

TRAFFIC METER SHOWS OVER 1,000,000 ppl on the site daily

and then theres MORE happening during LIVE STREAMS

talk to the djs

get all the info you can imagine though us djs and

intrnal connections in the music industry

can YOU think of anything better?

Originally posted by liqidtouch

uhh no im sorry but

ill stick to

www.metromixradio.com

Metro Mix Radio is your Internet source for the best in underground dance music 24/7, featuring non stop exclusive full length, high quality streaming mp3 mixes created by some of the best known and undiscovered New York Tri-State Area DJs.

Tune in each day for the best in original programming with our live dj broadcasts from locations remote and un-known. Check the "live today" section to the right to see and hear who's playing next.

LIQID TOUCH

APOTHEOSIS

OJEDA

DENNY

TONY TEE

PATRICIA STARR

Anthony DeVito

Bill Pettinelli

Justin Higgins

DJ PRIME

SHAWN INK

the stream is 24/7

talk to the djs

dude..seriously. you get annoying and your posts are out of place

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by liqidtouch

uhh no im sorry but

ill stick to

www.metromixradio.com

LIQID TOUCH

APOTHEOSIS

OJEDA

DENNY

TONY TEE

PATRICIA STARR

Anthony DeVito

Bill Pettinelli

Justin Higgins

DJ PRIME

SHAWN INK

the stream is 24/7

talk to the djs

1st - I said techno headz??? if this does not apply to you, then maybe you shouldn't have clicked on the link.

2nd - i heard your mix and it was horrid and that is me being nice.

3rd - learn how to record shop

4th - i think you are missing a few of the better dj's on metromix. so include them and take your name off and i might give it a whirl.

5th - this link was posted for people to try something a lil bit different. it's dj's from europe not jersey and new york, they bringing a lil bit of a different flavor. not the same old thing over and over. granted metromix is a good site and are doing great things, but would be a lot better if you werent one of the dj's.

6th - fuck you

7th - PLEASE i encourage to buy some new vinyl.

8th - fuck you one more time for good measures.

9th - don't step on other peoples toes in their posts and maybe you will get some respect.

10th - fuck your again!

Thanks,

Management

P.S. this post is not a diss on metromix. i have plenty of friends who dj on that site and support them and the site fully. but when you have people like liquidDork acting liek a fool, he will get treated like one.

Originally posted by whatevaman

1st - I said techno headz??? if this does not apply to you, then maybe you shouldn't have clicked on the link.

4th - i think you are missing a few of the better dj's on metromix. so include them and take your name off and i might give it a whirl.

5th - this link was posted for people to try something a lil bit different. it's dj's from europe not jersey and new york, they bringing a lil bit of a different flavor. not the same old thing over and over. granted metromix is a good site and are doing great things, but would be a lot better if you werent one of the dj's.

6th - fuck you

9th - don't step on other peoples toes in their posts and maybe you will get some respect.

10th - fuck your again!

Thanks,

Management

P.S. this post is not a diss on metromix. i have plenty of friends who dj on that site and support them and the site fully. but when you have people like liquidDork acting liek a fool, he will get treated like one.

laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6th - fuck you

10th - fuck your again!

Thanks,

Management

Dom I only have one problem with your post I thought I was management.:confused:

6th - fuck you

10th - fuck your again!

Thanks,

Management

:eek::laugh: Dom I hope I end up living with you this summer