Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston Wednesday

nyis4meatheads

PHOENIX LANDING, (617-576-6260), 512 Mass. Ave., Cambridge. House music and techno with DJs Caseroc and Chris Barnes with special guest DJ Jeff Mission.

PRAVDA 116, (617-482-7799), 116 Boylston St., Boston. Global house with DJs Alex & Felix and “Latin Lounge†with DJ JC.

VENU, (617-338-8061), 100 Warrenton St., Boston. “Lively 2-Step,†drum ‘n bass with DJs Static, Benny B, NC-17, Damsel, and Seishi.

RIVER GODS, (617-576-1881), 125 River St., Cambridge. “Cabin Stabbin’ Wednesdays†dub with DJ Boogie-Ba-Doo.

Lots of parties going on Wednesday... gonna be tough to choose for me. Phoenix Landing is always a safe bet, but dub with DJ Boogie-Ba-Doo is a possibility. And there's always Lively 2-step... as opposed to that crappy "barely alive 2-step"... I hate that stuff.

Originally posted by kaydup

Are you trying to see if we can plan out a whole week next week, why the others are "somewhere" else

Precisely :D

The party at River Gods is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! I heard they've got a couple of "unannounced guests" :eek:

Don't miss out on this one!!!!

Originally posted by kaydup

I am not sure about DJ Boggie Ba Do though, he is hot and cold ya know

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. But when he's on, he fucking DESTROYS!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to have my boy gimmie a full report while he's in there. If it's good, we'll hit it up. Plus there are some nasty pool parties that we should def. get to.

I don't know how I'm gonna survive this week. So much to do! I hope my body can take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. But when he's on, he fucking DESTROYS!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to have my boy gimmie a full report while he's in there. If it's good, we'll hit it up. Plus there are some nasty pool parties that we should def. get to.

I don't know how I'm gonna survive this week. So much to do! I hope my body can take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!

That's right the Avalon 'freeze your fuckin tits off' pool party should be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix3ck and then the one at the Ritz.