Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston Tuesday

nyis4meatheads

AN TUA NUA, (617-262-2121), 835 Beacon St., Boston. "Home," house and trance music.

BLUE CAT CAFE, (617-247-9922), 94 Mass. Ave., Boston. DJ “Easy on the Eyes†Carrie.

THE MODERN, (617-536-2100), 36 Lansdowne St., Boston. At 10 p.m., “Lot 36,†Latin house with DJ J.C.

PHOENIX LANDING, (617-576-6260), 512 Mass. Ave., Cambridge. “Spectrum,†down tempo, acid jazz, soul, and trip hop with DJs Flack and C with special guests.

RIVER GODS, (617-576-1881), 125 River St., Cambridge. "Eaves Drop" listening party.

Yet another good night!! It just keeps on getting better and better.... only tough part is going to be trying to decide where to go.

I've always wanted to check out the Blue Cat Cafe... and any DJ that's 'easy on the eyes' can't be all bad! Hearing some downtempo could be fun too... nice change of pace. This is going to be one hell of a night!!!

Originally posted by whadupg

Kaydup I think you should make all the BMC threads sticky so we can plan this right :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YESSSSSS!!!! What a good call g!!

So, you've gotta get the party schedule out there once we get things sorted.

This is gonna be the best week EVER!!! I can't wait to lay out by the Charles and get a tan :cool:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YESSSSSS!!!! What a good call g!!

So, you've gotta get the party schedule out there once we get things sorted.

This is gonna be the best week EVER!!! I can't wait to lay out by the Charles and get a tan :cool:

Well you will be able to get a tan by the Charles during EXTREME Fest.......

Originally posted by kaydup

Well you will be able to get a tan by the Charles during EXTREME Fest.......

Dude, I don't know. I went to EXTREME Fest last year and it was just a bunch of kiddie ravers all E'ed out, doing glowsticks. The lineup always looks so good, but I bet half the DJs don't even show. Yeah, suuuuuuuuure DJ Southie is going to be there. I've heard that one before :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah if Southie or Play don't show I will be totally bummed.

Fuck it I aint going to spend the money for EXTREME FEST either,

Dude, don't worry.... I gots the hookups!!! I just got a couple of invites to dj massi's party at F.U.T.O.N. --- invite only... all industry types. This is gonna be off the hooooooooooooooooooook!!!!!

Next week CANNOT get here fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!