Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate to do this, but.......

adeliz01

Originally posted by adeliz01

Right! I think it would be literally impossible (for me anyway) to have both an apartment AND a car payment in NYC. Esp. since he can't afford to come down for tiny's b-day ;)

sauvee is loaded he could probably afford all of that plus car insurance, plus tolls, plus parking permit. seven figures is what he said he made. :D

rupies!!!! :D

If I lived in Jersey I could afford a car - but I don't WANT to live in Jersey - therefore I can't afford a car. Well I guess I could - just eating and drinking would be a problem.

Ad - I took mine to Carmax - it blows - but they give you cash and little hassle - and time was short for me.

When you say it blows, do you mean that they only give you 50% of the blue book value? Do they have a formula for figuring out how much money they will give you?

My blue book value is $15,225, and I still owe more than that on it, so the thought of selling it for less makes my stomach churn........I put an ad on cars.com, but if it doesn't sell shortly, I'll have to take mine to Carmax too I guess.

I would gladly have taken the blue book value...

Yeah - carmax has some sort of formula set up depending on how old, how many miles, etc... really if you've done any work on it - they wont pay you for it. And I wouldn't have had to throw over $2000 into it a month before I sold it - cause really the condition doesn't make much of a difference. They mainly are looking for huge flaws/major damage, etc.

I pulled everything I could out of it before I handed it back in - sub, tweeters....

The good thing is you can take it in and have it priced and you have like 10 days or something like that to bring it back in for that price. So it gives you 10 days to find someone else to buy it. Mainly it's a convenience and that's why you get a shitty return on it - but it was simple.

Oh - My return on my car was around if not a little less than 50% off the blue book value.

Originally posted by sauvee88

I pulled everything I could out of it before I handed it back in - sub, tweeters....

sauvee is using the spare as the base for his coffee table, the back seat as a sofa and used duct tape to tape the 2 front seat together for his "love seat" :rolleyes:

wow, that would be so incredible JRoo! Here is some of the basic info:

1999 Eclipse Spyder GS-T (Convertible)

Manual transmission

Red Exterior, Black top, Black Leather Interior

CD/Cassette in Dash, 10 CD changer in trunk

Keyless entry, automatic locks & windows, all that good stuff

air bags/ antilock brakes

63,000 miles

Since I don't know too too much about cars, I don't know what other info to tell people........its approx 250 HP....... Let me know if you have any ??s. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...