Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Ihop!! Fuck Ihop!!

Guest funkysoul

Guest funkysoul

Sup everyone,

I just need to vent right now about a fuckin breakfast advertisement issue.

I'm watchin a fuckin IHOP commercial & they are advertising FRENCH TOAST with fuckin filling inside.

I waited a fuckin week, so I can have breakfast on a Saturday & enjoy my fuckin self.

I finally get to the fuckin table after waiting 30 fuckin minutes.

I place my fuckin order and the fuckin waitress tells me..."I'm sorry but IHOP only makes the French Toast with filling inside only from Monday thru Friday.

"I WAS SO FUCKIN PISSED...I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY... EXCEPT... :mad: FUCK ..FUCK!! FUCK!!! YOU GOD DAMN G.E.D WAITRESS! FUCKING PEOPLE ON A SATURDAY LOOK FORWARD TO ORDERING GOD DAMN FUCKIN SPECIALS ON THE FUCKIN WEEKEND!.....so then i just ordered pigs in a fuckin blanket and called it a FUCKIN day.

Once again....FUCK IHOP! :blown:

Peace out,

Funkysoul

http://www.djshowcase.com

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by echostar

i had the strawberry ones....they werent even that good, they did look good though on the advertisement

Yuck ...IHOP strawberries are like eating fuckin waxed fruit with strawberry jelly on it to make it look fuckin real!

AND DONT FORGET THE DISGUSTING SYRUP WHICH IS ALWAYS DRIPPING ON THE SIDE OF THE BOTTLE...EVEN WHEN NEVER USED!!

todays special word is: FUCK IHOP! :blown:

Originally posted by funkysoul

I'm watchin a fuckin IHOP commercial & they are advertising FRENCH TOAST with fuckin filling inside.

I place my fuckin order and the fuckin waitress tells me..."I'm sorry but IHOP only makes the French Toast with filling inside only from Monday thru Friday.

http://www.djshowcase.com

Good thing i just read that, I was going to go this saturday morning to get that

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by Destiny

Good thing i just read that, I was going to go this saturday morning to get that

The fuckin IHOP that I was eating at was in Queens. That French Toast fuckin fillin special might be different in other IHOPS.

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by thehunter

:puke: I ate at an IHOP a few weeks ago and I got so fucking sick. All i had was some simple strawberry crepes. Damn things ruined my thursday night. Never again will i go back to that debauchery of a resturant.

triumph.jpg

YOU SHOULD HAVE SUED THIER FUCKIN ASSES!!!

POOP ON THEM!!

IHOP's are always so dirty and disgusting and the people that work there and the clientele are always shady. I used to love going there for chocolate chip pancakes when I was little, but you couldn't pay me to step foot in one now. Better luck with breakfast somewhere else...

Originally posted by Legend

I had stuffed french toast on a saturday. It tasted like a glorified pillsbury toaster strudel. Not bad, but I will go with the pancakes next time.

agreed :)

It looks awesome in the commercial, but not too appetizing when you receive it at IHOP. Def tasted like toaster strrudel.

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hehehehe this is a quality thread... "FUCK YOU YOU GED WAITRESS!" :laugh2:

Yeah ...i have no idea what the fuck I was thinkin...:D

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by Legend

I had stuffed french toast on a saturday. It tasted like a glorified pillsbury toaster strudel. Not bad, but I will go with the pancakes next time.

AWWWW man that fuckin blows!! Kinda still wanna try it...:confused:

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by msoprano13

IHOP is nasty youre better off at a diner

Anybody know where a good place to get fuckin Belgian Waffles?

please lemme know...thanx :D