Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hehehe

Guest jroo
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

The reason Bush can't find Osama:

bush_binoculars.jpg

those are night vision binoculars, to use them durning the day would ruin them. there is a tiny pinhole in the lens caps that lets enough light in so that you can see a pretty green picture with out over loading them with light and damaging the equipment.

you know, i hope we do go to war, and i hope that we do kick some ass. its not about the oil to me. its that the UN told him to disarm 12 years ago and he still hasn't. and nobody in the UN has the balls to uphold democarcy like the good ol' US of A. I wish that we would have put hussien down durning round one back in the day. the world is lucky im not in charge of the red buttons. cuz i would have pushed it long ago, hell even tell them its coming. tell everyone to get out of the country if they dont support terror and such. then drop a huge A bomb on all that stayed. screw em. i dont care.

Guest jroo

hahahahahah

drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!!

Originally posted by jroo

hahahahahah

drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!!

I'm down with that. Kill em' all. The only bad thing I can see about this war is that I will probably start working 12x7.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

I'm down with that. Kill em' all. The only bad thing I can see about this war is that I will probably start working 12x7.

you should be working 24/7 as it is. you over paid tree.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by jroo

you should be working 24/7 as it is. you over paid tree.

im just kidding. those of you that know me, know that. i think they should take the money from professional athletes and pay soldiers.

Guest jroo

it'll never stop

drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!! drop the bomb!!

Guest jroo

Chorus: 2X

[Dre] Don't pull the thang out, unless you plan to bang

{Choir} Bombs over Baghdad!

[Dre] Yeah! Ha ha yeah!

Don't even bang unless you plan to hit something

{Dre} Yeah! Uhh-huh

Chorus: 2X

[Dre] Don't pull the thang out, unless you plan to bang

[Dre] Yeah! Ha ha yeah!